New Moderator for the Bears forum.

who should be the new bears mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
He’s fatiguing the mods trying to get them to quit so he can try to get someone in there that sympathizes with him.
Oh, no....a mod that allows dissension!!!

If you were a mod, you would have banned ppl for not thinking Trubisky was the second coming of Drew Brees.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Unlike you I’m okay with disagreeing with people. I actually don’t whine like a baby and have never felt the need to DM a mod.
THE. MOD. SAID. HE. DIDNT. WANT. IT. ANYMORE. - per an effing screenshot.

?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Serious question...

Who thinks I'm doing a shit job? Probably almost everyone.

Mod too much? Nazi. Don't mod enough? Reports in the inbox and PMs pile up, often times from adults who should have way more important things to do with their time than writing me long ass novels about their grievances with other posters.

Happy to step down and let someone else take my spot.
If you step down, who will close this thread once I mention that I’d love to have sex with OP’s mother?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@Spear or @Heidenlarm would be good mods. They are impartial and not sanctimonious at all.

Ps the idea of @Black Rainbow wanting to be a mod cracks me up just as much as @Mighty Joe Young. Both total drama queens, both don't realize that they would no longer have a working ignore list, both would end up banning everyone who is active here.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Serious question...

Who thinks I'm doing a shit job? Probably almost everyone.

Mod too much? Nazi. Don't mod enough? Reports in the inbox and PMs pile up, often times from adults who should have way more important things to do with their time than writing me long ass novels about their grievances with other posters.

Happy to step down and let someone else take my spot.
Y’all do a good job , the Bears might quit sucking next season and this forum will be more enjoyable for all

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Spear or @Heidenlarm would be good mods. They are impartial and not sanctimonious at all.

Ps the idea of @Black Rainbow wanting to be a mod cracks me up just as much as @Mighty Joe Young. Both total drama queens, both don't realize that they would no longer have a working ignore list, both would end up banning everyone who is active here.
First order of business would be to ban anyone who reports or whinges about another poster to me.