Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Umm, they scaled back the play book after seeing what was most viable right now. I don't expect this O to be firing on all cylinders until some time next year but it doesn't need to to perform. Nagy has to continue to be smart in his game planning and play calling for this to continue to have an upwards trend of peaks and valleys..

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Umm, they scaled back the play book after seeing what was most viable right now. I don't expect this O to be firing on all cylinders until some time next year but it doesn't need to to perform. Nagy has to continue to be smart in his game planning and play calling for this to continue to have an upwards trend of peaks and valleys..

Exactly, and I give Nagy credit for scaling it back (that's what he told the announcers) and for Trubisky putting in the extra work and practice and wanting to pay the price for what it takes.

There will be ups and downs, no doubt, but the line of best fit must trend upwards if this system is to be seen as successful, that's just a fact.

mac bear

Liked Posts:
For the last fucking time.

He said it took Alex Smith 5 years to MASTER the offense.

Yesterday was a great first step in that process, but it will come back down and go back up, before MASTERY is gain.

Nice use of ‘fucking’... better than old Aussie B!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk