New Post: Predicting the Bears season from here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twigg4075

Liked Posts:
I agree. The last two losses were crucial and I believe will also be the demise of the Bears this season.

It doesn't look much better after the Bye week. If Buffalo plays like they did against the Ravens this past week the Bears don't stand a chance. I think the Ravens and Bears have very comparable defenses but the Ravens offense is MUCH better. No way the Bears can keep up in a barn burner like that game unless they come out of the bye week a completely different team offensively.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think the Bills over-achieved last week...but they're capable of that...We should beat them...and honestly, we have to...the last 6 weeks or so of the season are brutal...we gotta give our best effort every week...

btw, I hope we use our draft as follows... OL, OL, WR, DL, OL, OL, S...

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Loved one caller on the Score tonight: Bears have no chance.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The Bears still have a chance...but they're gonna have to play balls-out for the rest of the season...the amusing thing is...10 games can win this division...and the Vikes look like a .500 team...The Packers are beat up...6-3 over the last 9 will win this division...but that's gonna be tough.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Vikings will be 2-5 after the Pats whoop their ass.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears could beat good teams, but not OK to bad teams. They have beat the Cowboys (who play well, but can never get a win) and Green Bay. I'm 100% the Bears beat Buffalo and this bye weeks helps to win more games.

Rex Jaybels

Liked Posts:
I think the Bills over-achieved last week...but they're capable of that...We should beat them...and honestly, we have to...the last 6 weeks or so of the season are brutal...we gotta give our best effort every week...

The fact that we are talking draft while atop the division says it all.

:rolling:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
The Bears could beat good teams, but not OK to bad teams. They have beat the Cowboys (who play well, but can never get a win) and Green Bay. I'm 100% the Bears beat Buffalo and this bye weeks helps to win more games.
What does any of this even mean?

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

I would draft OL, OL, OL, OL, OL, OL, OL. Chances are atleast one of them would be good.

Derkach77

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think once some minor things get fixed this bye week we will be a way different team than the past 2 losses.

JJ-28

Liked Posts:
All we need is for our Offense Line to have more time working together. Of course thats going to take longer the this season and won't happen with Lovie, but thats the word out of team HQ.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
9-7 can probably win the North. Bears are also 2-0 in the division :shrug:.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
That shrug tag sucks.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This team only winning 1 or 2 games the rest of the way wouldn't surprise me.

If they can't block I can't see them winning many games.

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Defense will keep us in games.

Unfortunately I see us squeaking the division.. Which means the fools keep jobs..

Tommy RKO

DieHard White Sox Fan!!
Liked Posts:
Without an "O" Line, there is no hope.

Not only that but the Bears defense is showing you that when they can't get turnovers they are not all that effective. The Seattle game was a prime example of that.

Don't even get my started on the clown shoes circus that was last Sunday. Both teams were outright embarrassing and probably would have lost to the worst UFL team in existence. :turrible:

djeck42

Liked Posts:
I really am not too positive on the rest of the season... I said before the season, they needed to lose maybe one game before the bye, as the second half is tough. I see them beating the Bills... and after that being underdogs in every game. However there will be some games like against the Pack, where the opponents beat themselves basically. Maybe 3 more wins the rest of the year... God I hope I am wrong though.

Derkach77

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Defense will keep us in these remaining games. I say with confidence Bears win 10.

djeck42

Liked Posts:
I hope you are correct in that. The game against the Bills will say a lot, as they will have had 2 weeks to work on getting their act together. It is pretty tough to depend so much on the defense... but it is what got us to the super bowl a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.