New Post: Predicting the Bears season from here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twigg4075

Liked Posts:
I'm guessing 8-8.

They lost the last two games at HOME that most people already had penciled in as wins. Plus they squeaked by in week 1 also at HOME thanks to a dumb rule.

The only game where they looked like a solid team was at Carolina and Carolina sucks ass. And even in that game they only looked great in the first fucking quarter.

Cover3

wat
Liked Posts:
the defense is the only reason why the Bears even had a remote chance of winning games late when the offense failed all day, if they can get a better hold of the new system and the O-line can at least appear to block..(lol), then maybe we'll get to that 10-6, i'll be watching, just hope they don't disappoint again this week. A loss to the bills would be crushing.

omc1969

Liked Posts:
the defense is the only reason why the Bears even had a remote chance of winning games late when the offense failed all day, if they can get a better hold of the new system and the O-line can at least appear to block..(lol), then maybe we'll get to that 10-6, i'll be watching, just hope they don't disappoint again this week. A loss to the bills would be crushing.

I couldn't agree more. EVERY game is a playoff game from here on out. If we loose against the Bills then stick a fork in us!:shot:

Status
Not open for further replies.