New To CCS? Are You A Sox Fan? Introduce Yourself Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty35

Liked Posts:
White Sox Fan Since: '83
Favorite Current White Sox Player: Paulie
Favorite All-Time White Sox Player: Big Frank
Favorite White Sox Moment: Game 4 '05/being in attendance for Black Out Game.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

ahhh the hossa hater is a sox fan!

welcome bro!

Dirty35

Liked Posts:
Ha ha, thanks!

And for the record, I don't hate Hossa, it just aggravates me to no end that the Hawks need him on the ice so badly and he seems to always be getting hurt. If you think what I was saying is bad, you should see what a guy at my work says about him. I was actually defending Hossa all last postseason because my guy kept saying "he wasn't scoring enough" and I was telling him that his biggest contributions don't show up in the box score. I like the guy, but I'm a Hawks fan foremost, so I'm on the "what have you done for me lately" program.

dvsfox

Liked Posts:
White Sox Fan Since: 5yrs old
Favorite Current White Sox Player: mark buehrle
Favorite All-Time White Sox Player: Jason Bere
Favorite White Sox Moment: SPRING 2004 DURING A GIANTS GAME EXHIBITION AJ PIERZYNSKI TOOK A SHOOT TO HIS PRIVATE PARTS TRAINER STAN CONTE RUSHED TO THE SCENEN AND PLACE HIS HANDS ON AJ'S SHOULDERS IN AN ASSURING WAY AND ASKED HOW IT FELT. "LIKE THIS!" AJ SAID VICIOUSLY DELIVERING A KNEE TO CONTE'S GROIN. OR JUNE 4 2005 SATURDAY afternoon game was delayed because of rain. mark buerhle and man soo lee(bull pen coach) entertained fans with a belly flop contest on the infield tarp. buehrle was fined for this
i was born on the north side and evryone inmy family was a cubs fan. yes im the blacksheep of the family i dont care.

Last edited:

dvsfox

Liked Posts:
Ha ha, thanks!

And for the record, I don't hate Hossa, it just aggravates me to no end that the Hawks need him on the ice so badly and he seems to always be getting hurt. If you think what I was saying is bad, you should see what a guy at my work says about him. I was actually defending Hossa all last postseason because my guy kept saying "he wasn't scoring enough" and I was telling him that his biggest contributions don't show up in the box score. I like the guy, but I'm a Hawks fan foremost, so I'm on the "what have you done for me lately" program.
dirt35, hossa i respect him only for the fact that he does put some contributation to the hawks team...even if he is on injury more than he is on the ice...but fact is i cant stand him. not when he played for the penguins,nor detriot red wings!maybe your aggravation really is a disliking for him??

matty74

Liked Posts:
White Sox Fan Since: 1978
Favorite Current White Sox Player: Paul Konerko/John Danks
Favorite All-Time White Sox Player: Frank Thomas
Favorite White Sox Moment:The last out of the 05' World Series!!

dvsfox

Liked Posts:
oh black out game!! was a good day..drinking an baseball in the same night!!i wish i could remember details of that night..but i ended up ..well blacking out with my friends!!do you plan on going to any of the gmes next season?

Pods4ever

Liked Posts:
White Sox Fan Since: 1972

Favorite Current White Sox Player: Paul Konerko/Juan Pierre

Favorite All-Time White Sox Player: Dick Allen/Scott Podsednik

Favorite White Sox Moment:podsednik walk-off in 2005 WS

Favorite Game Attended: July 2008, Alexei Ramirez makes back hand glove flip to Konerko and Carlos Quentin hits 3 run HR off Rangers' closer to cap comeback.

I grew up in Skokie and, like everybody else there, was brainwashed into rooting for the Cubs. After seeing them choke three years in a row (1969 was not the only year they did that), my buddy and I became Sox fans and have never looked back.

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
White Sox Fan Since: 1972

Favorite Current White Sox Player: Paul Konerko/Juan Pierre

Favorite All-Time White Sox Player: Dick Allen/Scott Podsednik

Favorite White Sox Moment:podsednik walk-off in 2005 WS

Favorite Game Attended: July 2008, Alexei Ramirez makes back hand glove flip to Konerko and Carlos Quentin hits 3 run HR off Rangers' closer to cap comeback.

I grew up in Skokie and, like everybody else there, was brainwashed into rooting for the Cubs. After seeing them choke three years in a row (1969 was not the only year they did that), my buddy and I became Sox fans and have never looked back.

I'm from Skokie originally too! What part of Skokie did you grow up in? I was near Oakton and Crawford

GrinderBall41

Sox/B'Hawks/Bears/Purdue
Liked Posts:
I vanished for a few months so I guess I'll re-introduce myself.

Sorry guys I've been busy with my new job. I always went on here to distract me from work at my old job, but now my comp is in plain view... so i actually have to do work dammit.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I vanished for a few months so I guess I'll re-introduce myself.

Sorry guys I've been busy with my new job. I always went on here to distract me from work at my old job, but now my comp is in plain view... so i actually have to do work dammit.

welcome back my friend!

Baines3

Liked Posts:
White Sox Fan Since: 1976
Favorite Current White Sox Player: Paul Konerko
Favorite All-Time White Sox Player: Harold Baines
Favorite White Sox Moment: Winning the World Series

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
White Sox Fan Since: 1976
Favorite Current White Sox Player: Paul Konerko
Favorite All-Time White Sox Player: Harold Baines
Favorite White Sox Moment: Winning the World Series

welcome baines.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Welcome!

Go Sox!

IronMike

Liked Posts:
I am a White Sox fan. 3 years ago I negotiated the new lease for Verizon Wireless at US Cellular with the Sox. Got to meet management and tour the park during the off season. I loved my job during that time which took several months.

Status
Not open for further replies.