Newton deserves it

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Cam just seems like more of a winner than Cutler.

Based on his less of a winning record or worse stats? I think Cam is a good QB but this "winner" shit has to stop. Sad thing is the winner argument shouldn't work here based on the CCS brain trust here

He has three losing records as a starter

His only winning record as a starter came when his defense was dominate

His stats are worse than Cutler

Trying to figure this out

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Based on his less of a winning record or worse stats? I think Cam is a good QB but this "winner" shit has to stop. Sad thing is the winner argument shouldn't work here based on the CCS brain trust here

He has three losing records as a starter

His only winning record as a starter came when his defense was dominate

His stats are worse than Cutler

Trying to figure this out

It's just a feeling, don't be mud.

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
LOL "He has accomplished nothing"

He made the playoffs two years in a row. Please tell me the last time the Bears did that. Not to mention he actually won a playoff game. (I'm also assuming you are only talking about the NFL).

How's that saying go? Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. I would assume you would gladly take Newton over Cutler so quit being a hater

His team got into the playoffs with a 7-8-1 record in the worst division in football. The Panthers were 3-6-1 outside of their division this year. Any other division and they would have been at least 4 games out of 1st place. That's if they were able to pull off a 4-2 record in any other division in football. most likely they would have been lucky to win 5 games all year long.

Don't let that stop you though from using the Panthers team getting into the playoffs this year, as a way to prove that Newton is a good QB.

7-8-1 for life yo

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
2 picks including that game ending pick 6. Couldn't happen to a more deserving POS. Biggest show-boating doooosh in the league, and he has accomplished absolutely nothing.

Well, then the Seahawks deserved to lose because their team is filled with show-boating dooooshes.