NFC/AFC Championship IGT

Geno

Liked Posts:
That Guano dude is insane. As I've said before, to win an argument with an intelligent person is very difficult. To win an argument with a stupid person is impossible. With that said, as he's unable to put a coherent thought together, it's clear he falls into the later category.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
It's amazing just how much Guano consistently makes all of you look like fools.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Brady is not on his level. Brady is way above his level. 4>>>>1 and he puts up silly numbers without pro bowl WRs and isn't a world class choker. Let's leave Brady out of this....it is an insult to the game:yep:

If you took Brady and Rodgers and put them on the same team (any random team) and watched them both function in an equal environment, you would see that Rodgers is better than Brady. Manning was better than Brady too.

GB lose Rodgers, GB collapses.
Indy a thousand double digit win seasons in a row, lose Manning and they're 1-15.
NWE loses Brady for a season and Matt freaking Cassel goes 11-5.

Mitchapalooza

If you took Brady and Rodgers and put them on the same team (any random team) and watched them both function in an equal environment, you would see that Rodgers is better than Brady. Manning was better than Brady too.

GB lose Rodgers, GB collapses.
Indy a thousand double digit win seasons in a row, lose Manning and they're 1-15.
NWE loses Brady for a season and Matt freaking Cassel goes 11-5.
I disagree. I just think Brady lucked out with having the best coach of all time. I'd still take brady over both if age and everything was the same. Dude is a postseason warrior.