NFC North Title Game IGT: Week 17 Chicago Bears (8-7) vs Green Bay Packers (7-7-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters

Kook

Liked Posts:
what Im saying is

Rodgers couldnt play last Sunday but is magically healed 2 days later on Tuesday..Cobb comes off IR in a hurry just to play this game

And the way our run D is playing, do they really need Lacy ?..Starks could run just as well vs our D

Magically healed? He's been healing over 8 weeks and he's been ready to come back for 2 weeks but the doctor wouldn't clear him. Head coach was upset about not being cleared because they were bringing him back last week.

Pay attention to the news. They're not scared. Just treating it like a playoff game like we are.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Magically healed? He's been healing over 8 weeks and he's been ready to come back for 2 weeks but the doctor wouldn't clear him. Head coach was upset about not being cleared because they were bringing him back last week.

Pay attention to the news. They're not scared. Just treating it like a playoff game like we are.
If the doc wouldnt clear him, he wasnt healed...He wasnt healed on Sunday, then he was all healed on Tuesday...Sounds magical to me

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm going to movie Sunday afternoon at 3:30.

Ill DVR it. Can't stand to watch it live. Won't have the stomach to do this again.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I saw all I needed to see from cutler last week. He needs to go sorry he will never change. McCown is such an obvious no brainer only the bears could mess this up.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
Guess what
jysumaty.jpg

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Jay Cutler is proving to be inconsistent. I've been in his corner for a long time. As a Bears fan, it's hard not to get excited about a quarterback with his skillset. Look what we're used to historically. A good game is 4 touchdowns-1 interception, an average game is 3-2, a bad game is 0-4. In the playoffs, we can't have an average game from him; playoff teams will turn 2 interceptions into 14 points ontop of what their playoff quarterback has already put on the board. It's drivin me crazy seeing him not playing within the system, he is simply not a fit for this offense. I hope he proves me wron tomorrow.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Right here, right now
There is no other place I want to be
Right here, right now.

Get it done Bears. :bearbang:

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did I read someone is going to a movie instead of watching the game?!? WHAT!!!

Bear Down

Reactions: Myk

Guitarman

Liked Posts:
Amazing how coincidentally the Cowboys and Eagles play for their division Champs, and The Bears and Packers play for the NFCN,all on week 17..I wonder what the odds of that happening are?

Pretty good when you consider how much money there is to be made from television ratings and gambling. Add to that theat the refs got screwed by the NFL and are probably open to a little extra love from outside interests.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Amazing how coincidentally the Cowboys and Eagles play for their division Champs, and The Bears and Packers play for the NFCN,all on week 17..I wonder what the odds of that happening are?

Pretty crazy the NO division in the NFC has been won going into week 17. Wonder if that's ever happened?

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Right here, right now
There is no other place I want to be
Right here, right now.

Get it done Bears. :bearbang:

Wasn't that the Bulls song during their first couple championships?

Flacco4Prez

Liked Posts:
Today is the day. Getting ready to head out to Soldier Field. Layers on layers on layers

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Go Pack Go!

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
The excitement is in the air gentlemen. It smells like...it smells like victory.