NFC North Trash Talk Thread

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I recently met 3 guys that I've always played online with them on ps3. For a long time we played online and we even called each other up and talked. We became very good friends and my brother-in-law was part of that friendship. Just added that. I just met them in person for the first time 3 weeks ago because we decided to play fantasy football. The three guys pull up in a truck because they came together. Obviously the driver was the owner of the truck. I see there was a neck key chain hanging from the rear view mirror. It was a packers one. I looked at him and the first thing i asked was, are you a packers fan, he said yes. Second thing I said was, Fuck You and The Packers you fucking f.a.g.

We seen each other a few times now to talk football as a group. Every time I see him, that is the first thing I tell him when I see his bitch ass. "Fuck You and the packers you fucking f.a.g" We are so cool with each other, but he knows I'm fucking dead serious when I tell him that. I give him that Denzel Washington stare while I say as well.
Figured I'd share that with you guys. He's cool and a good friend but Fucking f.a.g that guy.

By the way, I know he is a bandwagon fan. He said he just got into football when the packers won the Super Bowl. He said they were good so I picked them to like them. Fucking cunt.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk Pro

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I live in North Dakota so I would just like to say fuck the Vikings. While I'm at it I would like to add Fuck the Packers and Fuck the Lions too. Fuck all three of them!

And you admit it?

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I recently met 3 guys that I've always played online with them on ps3. For a long time we played online and we even called each other up and talked. We became very good friends and my brother-in-law was part of that friendship. Just added that. I just met them in person for the first time 3 weeks ago because we decided to play fantasy football. The three guys pull up in a truck because they came together. Obviously the driver was the owner of the truck. I see there was a neck key chain hanging from the rear view mirror. It was a packers one. I looked at him and the first thing i asked was, are you a packers fan, he said yes. Second thing I said was, Fuck You and The Packers you fucking f.a.g.

We seen each other a few times now to talk football as a group. Every time I see him, that is the first thing I tell him when I see his bitch ass. "Fuck You and the packers you fucking f.a.g" We are so cool with each other, but he knows I'm fucking dead serious when I tell him that. I give him that Denzel Washington stare while I say as well.
Figured I'd share that with you guys. He's cool and a good friend but Fucking f.a.g that guy.

By the way, I know he is a bandwagon fan. He said he just got into football when the packers won the Super Bowl. He said they were good so I picked them to like them. Fucking cunt.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk Pro

Way to go, Jethro.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Where are all the funny pics??

ProfilePhoto.png

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I live in North Dakota so I would just like to say fuck the Vikings. While I'm at it I would like to add Fuck the Packers and Fuck the Lions too. Fuck all three of them!

Lions fans have already been fuck for years, so I'll just add fuck GB & MN.

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Lions fans have already been fuck for years, so I'll just add fuck GB & MN.

I'm an equal opportunity fuck them type person so that's why the Lions get in there too.

Pretty much if they ain't the Bears, fuck them.

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
Puck the Fackers!

I mean, Fack the Puckers!

Oops. ... Pack the Fuckers!

ah, close enough.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Packers suck.
Vikings suck.