NFL deems Beats by Dre worse than a late hit.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Why the fuck woudl you wear headphones to a post game interview? Seriously, you look like a moron.

I'm pretty sure Beats is paying him to do that. But, yes, he looks like a moron when he does it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Sure Sennheiser HD800's sound much better, but with those I look like this:
ifa-2010-sennheiser-005.jpg

With Beats, this is me:
article-2199025-14DC4D32000005DC-396_634x347.jpg

Headphone choice determines ethnicity, never knew that.

And here i was using $10 radioshack headphones like a sucker.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I'm pretty sure Beats is paying him to do that. But, yes, he looks like a moron when he does it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Add the Lebron "Don't I look smart" fake glasses and the scroll work on the head and it is quite the look.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Headphone choice determines ethnicity, never knew that.

And here i was using $10 radioshack headphones like a sucker.
You had me at Radio Shack. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

At least there is no line to get help.

ilUezVkktloA.jpg

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That's what you get for going to Radio Shack.

For $10 headphones? It's not like my house is filled with radio shack products.. lol

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Technically the NFL is more protective of it's sponsors that provide revenue to the owners than the working conditions of modern day gladiators who destroy their bodies for our pleasure.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Technically the NFL is more protective of it's sponsors that provide revenue to the owners than the working conditions of modern day gladiators who destroy their bodies for our pleasure.
I get what you are saying but here is the thing.

All the old vet's suing for bad knees, hips, concussions, etc, it's not like they didn't know those risks going in. There are generations of old worn down retirees that they could see. Have you ever seen one say they wouldn't have played if they had only known? How about today, do you think a guy turns down 8 figure money, hell, 6 figure money to play in the NFL with all the risks known? No.

Just like the tobacco litigation of years past. People suing for 30 years of pack a day smoking giving them cancer. No shit!! No one jams that first cigarette in their mouth. Never mind there was this:
Warning: The Surgeon General Has Determined that Cigarette Smoking is Dangerous to Your Health (1970–1985)

People take hazard pay high risk jobs every day, the NFL is no different. Only there is a huge swollen tit for lawyers to suck from now.

Three HS kids died last week playing football. Where is the outcry from the lawyers to save the kids?

Last edited:

emaugust

Sort of a big deal...
Liked Posts:
There have been recent rumblings about Dr. Dre's own domestic abuse issues. It is not surprising once again the league is pivoting away.

Also, AKG cans for life.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
There have been recent rumblings about Dr. Dre's own domestic abuse issues. It is not surprising once again the league is pivoting away.

Also, AKG cans for life.

Did Dre come out of the closet yet? Thats one of the longest most persistent rumors in rap is his sexual preference

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I get what you are saying but here is the thing.

All the old vet's suing for bad knees, hips, concussions, etc, it's not like they didn't know those risks going in. There are generations of old worn down retirees that they could see. Have you ever seen one say they wouldn't have played if they had only known? How about today, do you think a guy turns down 8 figure money, hell, 6 figure money to play in the NFL with all the risks known? No.

Just like the tobacco litigation of years past. People suing for 30 years of pack a day smoking giving them cancer. No shit!! No one jams that first cigarette in their mouth. Never mind there was this:
Warning: The Surgeon General Has Determined that Cigarette Smoking is Dangerous to Your Health (1970–1985)

People take hazard pay high risk jobs every day, the NFL is no different. Only there is a huge swollen tit for lawyers to suck from now.

Where I was coming from was that the NFL offers sponsorship opportunities to companies and is protective of those agreements they make. Let's not forget the engine that keeps the child's game front and center ever Sunday is a business. In it's most simple form it tries to maximize or protect it's revenue streams while minimizing it's expenses. Everything the NFL does will flow back to that simple concept.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Did Dre come out of the closet yet? Thats one of the longest most persistent rumors in rap is his sexual preference

When you're a billionaire people stop questioning your sexual preferences.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Where I was coming from was that the NFL offers sponsorship opportunities to companies and is protective of those agreements they make. Let's not forget the engine that keeps the child's game front and center ever Sunday is a business. In it's most simple form it tries to maximize or protect it's revenue streams while minimizing it's expenses. Everything the NFL does will flow back to that simple concept.
Sure, and I don't think guys should be allowed back until they pass a concussion protocol or pass an injury assessment test, but these guys crying later about things they knew about at the time is just revisionist history. Many jumping on board class actions only after hearing about the $$'s the may miss out on.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Sure, and I don't think guys should be allowed back until they pass a concussion protocol or pass an injury assessment test, but these guys crying later about things they knew about at the time is just revisionist history. Many jumping on board class actions only after hearing about the $$'s the may miss out on.
Even the beloved Jimmy Mac. He is all about blaming his NFL career for his memory issues. Never mind the few hundred thousand beers and whatever else he has done over the years.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
how can they tell players what to wear outside of and after games? and then fine them 10k? RIDICULOUS.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I can't wait till Peyton Manning starts answering all the press questions in that stupid Nationwide jingle pattern like the commercial or Clay Matthews comes out in just a Depends

CK shilling Beats

Beats by Dre produces high-end headphones, but they're probably not worth the $10,000 San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick paid to wear them last week.

The NFL, which just fined Denver Broncos tight end Julius Thomas and Cleveland Browns linebacker Christian Kirksey a little more than $8,200 each for dirty hits last Sunday, fined Kaepernick $10,000 for wearing non-approved headphones in a postgame press conference, according to CSN Bay Area's Matt Maiocco.

The NFL has a new deal with Bose headphones, and banned players from wearing other headphones in postgame interviews.

I'm pretty sure this is because Julian Thomas and Christian Kirksey make a lot less than Kaep. I think it was negotiated between the union and NFL that fines should be a percentage of the player's salary and not a set amount for every player. A 50 thousand dollar fine would hurt a player making 500k a lot more than a player making 10 million.