Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Kevin Seifert‏Verified account
@SeifertESPN
Wow. Per @mortreport, even @ChicagoBears coach John Fox didn’t know about plan to draft QB Mitchell Trubisky until a couple hours before.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
@SeifertESPN
Wow. Per @mortreport, even @ChicagoBears coach John Fox didn’t know about plan to draft QB Mitchell Trubisky until a couple hours before.

Where are the people claiming Pace is Fox's butt monkey?

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 37s37 seconds ago
For what it’s worth, the #49ers did have a real and legitimate offer for someone to come to No. 2 yesterday. #Bears offer was best value.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
dan durkin‏Verified account @djdurkin 10m10 minutes ago
Mort said that Pace and George decided a month ago that they would draft Trubisky and didn't tell anyone until 1.5 hours before draft.

dan durkin‏Verified account @djdurkin 12m12 minutes ago
Great chatter on ESPN right now giving props to Ryan Pace. Polian said he "snookered" the Browns, who were too vocal about wanting Trubisky.

well I can respect a man who holds his cards to his chest, but I still question the player he drafted.

He's a Bear now and I am rooting for his success, but all the same this leaves a foul taste in my mouth.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
LOL. I was gonna post all of these Tweets. Should have known bears26 would beat me to it.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great chatter on ESPN right now giving props to Ryan Pace. Polian said he "snookered" the Browns, who were too vocal about wanting Trubisky.

Didn't Polian just say yesterday the 49ers snookered the Bears......fucking useless flip flopping talking heads

Reactions: Myk

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
@SeifertESPN

Now that is interesting. Why keep Fox out? Is Fox gone after this year? Does he have a big mouth?

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Didn't Polian just say yesterday the 49ers snookered the Bears......fucking useless flip flopping talking heads

2017 Draft Snooker Chart:

49ers Snooker Bears.

Bears Snooker Cleveland.

Day Two Snookers.

???

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

110% Pace proved when it comes to strategy he isnt the JV team. Bears have less leaks then the damn intelligence departments you have to respect that.

and bottom line Pace used our draft spot for info gathering. He showed his hand how interested he is in players except with Trubisky. We all made cases for Watson, Allen, Lattimore, Adams but nothing really out there for Trubisky. Then throwing it out there we are interested in trading down hustled other teams on gathering info on who they are trading up for. Great move by Pace and hope this works out.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mort said that Pace and George decided a month ago that they would draft Trubisky and didn't tell anyone until 1.5 hours before draft.

Michael would have announced the pick 1.5 hours before the draft.

Antobears

Liked Posts:
@SeifertESPN

If true, that's crazy. Major kudos to our GM, hoodwinked everyone.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Now that is interesting. Why keep Fox out? Is Fox gone after this year? Does he have a big mouth?

It's pretty clear Fox is on a short leash as he should be.

Pace is here to stay till at least his contact is up with the drafting of Trubisky.

Wise move on his part.

AussieBear

mccASSkey hands ppl.. im telling you...

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Trade 2nd, 4th + 7th for 20 3rds. That should make everyone happy.

Reactions: 1ke

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well at least now we know who is wearing the pants when it comes to personnel.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
110% Pace proved when it comes to strategy he isnt the JV team. Bears have less leaks then the damn intelligence departments you have to respect that.

and bottom line Pace used our draft spot for info gathering. He showed his hand how interested he is in players except with Trubisky. We all made cases for Watson, Allen, Lattimore, Adams but nothing really out there for Trubisky. Then throwing it out there we are interested in trading down hustled other teams on gathering info on who they are trading up for. Great move by Pace and hope this works out.

I do wonder, how much interest had Pace shown in his other first rounders? I honestly forget.

As far as not letting Fox in on the pick, Ben Franklin said it best; "Three can keep a secret if two of them are dead." The only people that need to know his intentions are the ones with the power to fire him.