NFL IGT 2012 Season

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
holy fuckin comeback batman

Not gonna lie its kinda fun watching a legitimate offense once in while. Despite not liking the pats

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wouldn't if be UN-fuckin-believeble if the Bears had an offense like the Patriots.

Once the Bears got down by 14 against the 49ers it was over.

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's like two totally seperate games from 1st to 2nd half. A both the Pats and 9ers Ds are failing badly. Who knew the Over on this game was the bet of the day.

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
It's fun to watch a good team perform.......Brady is impressive. In spite of early mistakes.......they fight back.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
It's fun to watch a good team perform.......Brady is impressive. In spite of early mistakes.......they fight back.
I'd go to war with that Guy no bull shit. Never give up attitude and nerves of steel.

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Crapernick can win a shootout with Brady.

*he's really that good. :crying:

MrSeeEveryone

Liked Posts:
You mean there are teams out there that get down early and actually fight back instead of curling into the fetal position?:dontsay:

This has been a hell of a game.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Well so much for that. Hell of a game though. Can never count the. Pats out.

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What is worse than a tall guy that can throw a fastball like that kid? He's really fast, and he's really smart. Shit shit shit shit.

I don't want the 9ers to win 4 more SB's before we even get to go again. CRAP ernick.

The Lightman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
443 yards passing, against the niners damn.
Bears had 58.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Kids got talent. I hate his long wind up though. He makes up for it with velocity no doubt but he really telegraphs those passes

mecha

Liked Posts:
Brady, lol. those flea flickers are hilarious. I don't mean to be totally ignorant and meatball-like, but why again did the Bears part ways with Brandon Lloyd? wasn't that a "Lovie's Doghouse" thing?

that huge kick return fucked them bad. I like comebacks, and I have a sorta-like/hate thing with the Patriots, I guess I too am just intrigued by watching a real offense work.

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kids got talent. I hate his long wind up though. He makes up for it with velocity no doubt but he really telegraphs those passes

He was scouted, and recuited as a pitcher so he's got a wind up for sure, but his arms are long as hell anyway so that's kinda to be expected. Damn it.

(they freaking stole him in the second and then let him sit behind a game manager for a year and half) Harbaugh you brilliant bastard. grrr.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
He was scouted, and recuited as a pitcher so he's got a wind up for sure, but his arms are long as hell anyway so that's kinda to be expected. Damn it.

(they freaking stole him in the second and then let him sit behind a game manager for a year and half) Harbaugh you brilliant bastard. grrr.
yup. If I'm harbaugh I work on shortening his stroke just a Tad in the off season. If their is one thing this league is good at is exposing deficiencies.

1rkrage

Superstar
Liked Posts:
seeing this jets quarterbacking makes me wonder why Jay Cutler gets so much hate.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk
Michael Vick: My prime years are ahead of me, I'm just getting started http://wp.me/p14QSB-6IO8

This needed to be posted and laughed at. Had no where else to post it.