8 Sacks

Interceptions
7357.jpg

Chris Harris
5 Interceptions

Playoff Randoms:
-The Bears are 5-8 all-time in the divisional round
-The Bears are 1-2 when given a first round bye in the divisional round
-The Bears are 0-2 with the #2 seed since the current playoff format was instituted
-The Bears previous two playoff matchups in the divisional round were against teams they faced during the regular season (As is this one)

Memories:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yQegH5pC6M[/ame]​

Watch the game online!
(ATDHE.Net - Watch Free Live Sports TV)

Rush will provide direct links when game day comes

CHI CITY SPORTS l #1 Chicago Sports Fan Message Board - Forum Rules register if you're a guest and dont have an account to post with!​

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hopefully they play as good on STs as they did the first time around against Sea. I think they only gave up one semi-big return but they also got a punt return TD and a kick return TD called back on a false Rod Wilson hold.

Hopefully Martz isnt a complete asswipe this team against SEA. No more 7 step drops. Lets stick with the run and the short passing game and keep 3rd downs manageable. Julius Peppers was MIA vs Okung, he needs to bring his best next week to make up for that stinker of a game. We have Briggs this time. Im hoping and think we win this one but the Hawks are pretty confident right now.

Gator29

Lucky Charm
Liked Posts:
We lose aganist Seahawks earlier during regular. We need win this game aganist Seahawks. However, my friend mud wants going interesting chat between seahawks vs. bears. Do u think make bet on this game or not?

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hopefully they play as good on STs as they did the first time around against Sea. I think they only gave up one semi-big return but they also got a punt return TD and a kick return TD called back on a false Rod Wilson hold.

Hopefully Martz isnt a complete asswipe this team against SEA. No more 7 step drops. Lets stick with the run and the short passing game and keep 3rd downs manageable. Julius Peppers was MIA vs Okung, he needs to bring his best next week to make up for that stinker of a game. We have Briggs this time. Im hoping and think we win this one but the Hawks are pretty confident right now.

Besides our offense turning the ball over..Just about everything went wrong in that Seattle game the first time around.

The Defense was missing Briggs, which to me made a huge dent in our D. As usual the key will be stopping the run and not letting Lynch do much of anything. The first time around we failed to do such a thing. You also cannot let a former hasbeen in Mike Williams have 123 receiving yards.

As you stated, Peppers was MIA against Seattle. Our D's stats were 0 sacks, 0 turnovers, and 3 touchdowns allowed. The Chicago Bears defense does not have a good game when things like that happens. The D thrives off turnovers. And sacks always push an opponent back further which makes their job harder to get a first down, which itself can lead to turnovers. Obviously this will be the key in this game, to get to Hasselbeck while also not allowing Lynch to gain much of anything.

Offensively, well we got the yardage, but never did anything with it. Cutler was 17/39 for 290 yards. 0 TDs 0 INTs. The offense had no turnovers, but the offensive line was rather atricous in the fact it allowed 6 sacks and Cutler got sacked, fumbled in the endzone, resulting in a safety giving Seattle more points (Though not the difference in the game).

Robbie Gould also missed a FG in this game (That is a difference between losing and tying). As you mentioned, Danieal Manning had kickoff return TD called back on a penalty that if I remember correctly had no real effect on the play, just something stupid Rod Wilson did.

Much like in 2006, Seattle is not going to just roll over. I expect this to be a close game, but I do hope our D can play like they did against Green Bay in the finale, and much of like they did down the stretch this year (Throw out the Patriots and Jets game).

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Chicago -6 seems about right, but I'd stay away.

At the moment we're favored by 10...which is shocking considering we've barely been favored at all this year. I guess Vegas really takes into account Seattle's 7-9 regular season record.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Seattle won their last game.

The Bears have a bye week and lost their last game.

Seattle by 28.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seattle won their last game.

The Bears have a bye week and lost their last game.

Seattle by 28.

Yeah, might as well not show up.

Season is over. Seattle destroyed us in the regular season by 3. :rimshot:

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Season vs Playoff games are always drastically different. As stated above me, there were many differences between that Bears Team vs the current one. While Im not completely sold on our OL, I feel we still have a great chance to succeed. The one big concern is the lack of playoff experience for some key players. If they can overcome those nerves, we will be fine and be in the NFC Championship once again. Right where we belong! :) .. Regardless what Trent The Prick Dilfer will say lol :dilfer:

thedude33

Liked Posts:
We can do it!
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1SUzcDUERLo" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Last edited:

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Rocky kind of looks like the 2006 version of Rex Grossman. Very similar in their demeanor.

Bears win, I hope Cutler goes off after a poor game last meeting.

Minne

Liked Posts:
If Hasselbeck and lynch both play like they did last week then there's a good shot. Pressure on Cutler and make him throw some picks then we shall be walking away.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
A Seahawks fan signed up here?

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Did anybody hear Julius Peppers with the media today? They played it on 670 The Score with Holmes. Peppers is ready to play, he ignored talking about last game and said it means nothing.

Can't wait!

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You act like we aren't playing eachother this week..

As you may or may not know, this is a Chicago forum. Therefore you signed up here because:

A) You are a fan of a Chicago team, but also a Seahawks fan.

B) You are a Seahawks fan who signed up here to troll.

C) You are a Seahawks fan who signed up here to have a rational debate. Whether or not that can sustain, we'll just have to wait and see.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
He's from VSN.

He's a cool guy, he's over here to just spice it up. I don't mind, I'd like to get other teams fans here to mix things up

Status
Not open for further replies.