Not open for further replies.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He's from VSN.

He's a cool guy, he's over here to just spice it up. I don't mind, I'd like to get other teams fans here to mix things up

Oh gotcha..well as long as it stays respectful, I do not mind.

Minne

Liked Posts:
As you may or may not know, this is a Chicago forum. Therefore you signed up here because:

A) You are a fan of a Chicago team, but also a Seahawks fan.

B) You are a Seahawks fan who signed up here to troll.

C) You are a Seahawks fan who signed up here to have a rational debate. Whether or not that can sustain, we'll just have to wait and see.

Just because I am a Hawks fan dosn't mean I am here to troll or debate. Our teams are playing and I'm here to talk, No fun without the opposing team here.

Over at our Seahawks forum we've had alot of classy Bears fans, and this seemed to be the best Bears forum I could find and yeah I am from vsn.

An as you would be in this position after beating the Saints I am super pumped for this game.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
As expected:
LAKE FOREST, Ill -- The Chicago Bears appeared to be at full strength as preparations began Monday for their divisional playoff matchup against the Seattle Seahawks.

Linebacker Nick Roach (dislocated shoulder), wide receiver Earl Bennett (ankle) and safeties Major Wright (lower leg) and Chris Harris (stinger) were dressed for practice and stretching on the field during the portion open to the media.

Veterans Olin Kreutz, Roberto Garza and Brandon Manumaleuna, who were rested last week, also looked to be back in action.

The Bears don't have to officially release an injury report until Wednesday.

NFL playoffs: Chicago Bears appear to be at full strength for Seattle Seahawks - ESPN Chicago

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
15 degrees with snow possible.

Minne

Liked Posts:
I don't think the weather should really affect either team since we use to shitty weather anyway. Would kinda be cool to see some snow.

I'm really hoping we can get some pressure on Cutler this game.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I don't think the weather should really affect either team since we use to shitty weather anyway. Would kinda be cool to see some snow.

I'm really hoping we can get some pressure on Cutler this game

Honestly, I think that's the only way you guys win. If you can force him into mistakes and sack him

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Honestly, I think that's the only way you guys win. If you can force him into mistakes and sack him

I think stopping Matt Forte is the key to the Seahawks winning. It'll make Martz go pass happy.

Minne

Liked Posts:
If the same Hasselbeck that came out last week come's out and play's and If Lynch can pull out another 100 yard game then I think the Hawks have a very great chance. I think that was our first 100 yard game by one single player all year long.

Stopping Forte early on will be a huge key and then getting some pressure on Cutler and getting some sacks on Cutler.

Cutler seems like he gets frustrated easily and then he is more likely to make mistakes.

Regardless it should be a great week leading up to the game.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Lynch didn't have a great game though. He had 1 great run after having an average game for the rest of it. The Seahawks had some good runs last time but without Briggs in there it was a noticeable loss so Its hard to expect that.

Hasslebeck had a great game but he had wide open guys behind coverage on many of those big plays. That usually happens once or twice against the Bears but if you don't convert the few chances you get you'll miss out... Mike Williams is big and can get open but not get open deep down-field like nor will Stokely likely. These aren't Steve Smith players on the team.

Cutler has shown down the stretch the ability to rebound from early struggles in games so it isn't like he is frazzled. Actually early in the season that's how most of the games went offensively. As long as Forte gets a lot of the touches the Bears should be able to hold the games control.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ah memories:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yQegH5pC6M]YouTube - 2006 NFC Playoffs: Rex Grossman 68 yard touchdown pass vs Seattle[/ame]

Minne

Liked Posts:
didnt that game end in a game winning fg in ot by the bears?

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was expecting more when I saw it was from the Kissing Suzy Kolber blog. That was just hate on the Bears...usually I would expect to read a couple punchlines, some laughs, maybe a joke....nope.

Blah read.

Their other ones were more of a joke...mainly their one on the Jets (Atleast thats how I remember it).

R_Mac_1

Liked Posts:
LoL @ people still using the lame-ass "Suh penalty won the Bears the game" excuse. Of all the BS in that story, that one sticks out. Seriously, it was a meaningless penalty in the grand scheme of the game. But, I guess people will look for any BS reasoning for why the Bears should have lost every game they ever played.

Dr. KickurButkus

Liked Posts:
LoL @ people still using the lame-ass "Suh penalty won the Bears the game" excuse. Of all the BS in that story, that one sticks out. Seriously, it was a meaningless penalty in the grand scheme of the game. But, I guess people will look for any BS reasoning for why the Bears should have lost every game they ever played.

Agreed, tired of hearing about how "fortunate/lucky" the Bears have been. It could easily be argued that the Packers "lucked out" that David Akers happened to get the snap hooks on a 34 and a 41 yard field goal in the Wildcard round. A win is a win!

Status
Not open for further replies.