NFL replay

10veitout

Liked Posts:
If not, we need a revote!!

Can someone set that up? Aaronitout by a landslide? I think so...

From john Kuhn is a damn good fullback, to weed doesn't effect your ability to drive, to the pEckers raped and pillaged the Bears last year but I had the covers over my scared bitch boy head alone and in my bed. Just to mention a few...

Lol, Kuhn is a good FB, There have been studies showing that marijuana does not inhibit your ability to drive, and I was sitting at the end of the bed peering through my hands.

Again, more stupid comments on the basis you have nothing else you could say.

Get some new material "sad little bitch boy!!".

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Weren't you the winner of that award?

Nope, I post solid statistical data, you guys just dont like it because it often points out how inept the Bears are, you'll get over it.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Lol coming from the winner of the illustrious worst poster award, this means alot.

Lol beatings? Have you ever said anything that couldn't be disproved with statistical evidence?

Like your Packers getting blasted the past few years in the playoffs and a waste of a spot? Or is it Boykin being as good as it gets as a 3rd WR according to you? Wait....Cobb being a superstar averaging under 600 receiving yards a year. Lol can anything you say not be destroyed by a shread of stats or not be laughed at all the time? It may be time to move on to GB boards if they will accept you back that is. You really like the abuse huh?

Take the dumbass homer title and run with it down to the basement because nobody can catch you now.

Last edited:

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Weren't you the winner of that award?

That would be the biggest dumbass ever award.....forget the troll award, this guy wins it once and never gives it up

CutlersCorner

Liked Posts:
Nope, I post solid statistical data, you guys just dont like it because it often points out how inept the Bears are, you'll get over it.

Use your statistical data to prove that one, john Kuhn is a good FB, two that weed doesn't effect driving, and three that you aren't a giant DOUCHE!!

That's what I thought bitch, can't disprove any of these and these are only a few of your shitty posts!

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pretty sure this aaronitout guy is some sort of masochist. He probably wants to be a prison guard or perhaps a ref, so he can get screamed at every day.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Don't see how people put that game on Conte.

It's not Conte's fault Rodgers was able to roll out on an all out blitz. Pass rush was absolute garbage. Cobb even said he waved at Rodgers letting him know he was on a safety to begin with.

Not taking up for Conte, he messed up, but so did Tucker, the entire defensive line, and the linebackers.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
my kid has decided to become a packer fan...which stings, we have that game on the tivo and he has watched it at least 4 times...makes me puke every time
....but it's uplifting, that terrible defense and we still almost won

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Dominate? Not true at all IMO, I'd say the D was playing well and the offense was sputtering and wasted a huge opportunity to get up on the Pack in the first half.

We dominate almost the entire game. Until than damn scoop and score fluke play...

First drive of the game the Bears start at the Packers 42 yard line. Swing pass to Marshall on first down? Nice play call Marc...decent run up the middle by Forte, then let's throw the ball on third and short pass incomplete Bears punt. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!!! You start inside the 50 and go three and out? And people wonder why. I loathed the Trestman hire.

Dominate the entire first half of that game? Talk about selective memory problems. The Bears had five first downs in the first half to the Packers' 13 the by bears racked up 119 yards of offense in the first half. That SUCKS for offensive output.

With how well the defense played overall compared to the rest of the season Cutler and the offense should have put this game away early. Instead Cutler shit himself in a big game situation and was then bailed out by Conte. Everyone remembers the Conte play but no one remembers how shitty cutler was in that game.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
When does camp start BTW? I'm not starting a new thread for that question.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't say Cutty was shitty that game, but I do agree the offense squandered a huge opportunity though.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't say Cutty was shitty that game, but I do agree the offense squandered a huge opportunity though.

He threw for 226 yards in the game at Soldier Field, not sure what you would call that with the surrounding offensive talent he has. That was below his season average in a must win game. A game the Bears need to win in the most absolute terms in favorable home conditions and Cutler shit the bed in typical Cutler fashion.

Big game QB show up and ensure victory by willing their teams to victory, sort of like Rodgers did.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He threw for 226 yards in the game at Soldier Field, not sure what you would call that with the surrounding offensive talent he has. That was below his season average in a must win game. A game the Bears need to win in the most absolute terms in favorable home conditions and Cutler shit the bed in typical Cutler fashion.

Big game QB show up and ensure victory by willing their teams to victory, sort of like Rodgers did.

For me, shitting in bed is turning the ball over a bunch of times, that didn't happen. He played well enough to win, which is my floor for expectations on a weekly basis.

I'm probably as big of a Cutler critic as there is, but I can't follow your train of thought on this one. If Jeffery doesn't fumble or even catches that 3rd down pass in late in the game, we're having a totally different conversation right now.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
For me, shitting in bed is turning the ball over a bunch of times, that didn't happen. He played well enough to win, which is my floor for expectations on a weekly basis.

I'm probably as big of a Cutler critic as there is, but I can't follow your train of thought on this one. If Jeffery doesn't fumble or even catches that 3rd down pass in late in the game, we're having a totally different conversation right now.

He played well enough to lose. How is performing below your season average level of production at home in a must win game acceptable? Your franchise QB needs to have one of if not the best game of the season in a must win game at home. Cutler should have left no rom for error in this game. He should have put the team on his back and willed his team to victory and left absolutely no doubt for the full 60 minutes. If the worst defense in the history of your franchise keeps the game close in the first half you should be playing with a lead instead of down 13-7 at home.

I'll never understand why Bears fans accept such a high level of outright mediocrity.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Right, cause I'm such an accepter of mediocre play, lol.

I'm not looking for a pissing match, just explaining why I disagree with you about this. Jay has shit in bed lots, but "I" would not put this game in that category.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Yeah Damn Trestman for having the best offense in Bear history.

What a shitty hire.

No, damn Trestman for three play calls in three games that lost games. Three games Trestman lost with his dumb ass decisions in 2013,and somehow this is acceptable, never mind the Tucker hire/retaining of.

Trestman doesn't get credit for the offense with the talent on board. There are 31 offensive coordinators in the NFL that could have made the Bears a top-5 offense the other guy is Mike Tice. Trestman gets no credit for guys playing up to their capabilities.