NFL teams vote for XFL style kickoffs

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This change will likely coincide with the proposal to accept the ball instead of a kickoff on your own 25 with 4th and 15 if I remember correctly. This essentially makes the onside kick no longer an option so, I imagine the 4th and 15 on your own 25 (or something similar) will be the way to offset it.

They voted no for that change. It made sense but no go on that rule for a 4th and 20 instead of an onside kick chance

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
The ball has to land in the landing zone or end zone. If it hits the ground before the landing zone the play is dead and the receiving team gets the ball on the 40
Thanks, that not only makes a squib kick unlikely in my mind to being illegal with your additional information.

msadows

Liked Posts:
The NFL was better with the concussions.

There, I said it.

Everyone knows that lol

Just unfortunately the woke society made the game no longer fun.

I'd let them all take roids and beat their branes in like the modern day gladiators they should be.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Everyone knows that lol

Just unfortunately the woke society made the game no longer fun.

I'd let them all take roids and beat their branes in like the modern day gladiators they should be.

Main Quest: Complete all optional quests before returning to football.

Optional Quests:
1. Add 900% to the sheer quantity of NFL programming
2. Have 70% of NFL sideline reporters be over-40 Women
3. A Youtube video of a girl actively showing why we gender and often size our sports teams

4. Taylor Swift must be married to a living human man

Listen man its not my fault you left the optional quests until the end.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Why even have a kicker in this scenario? Let the receiving team have the ball at the 25 or the receiver gets the ball at the 5 yard line and as soon as they move the “kicking” team can as well. Kicking team is allowed to have one safety where kicker would be as the last line of defense.