NFL top 100 rookie contributors (all speculation)

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
NFL.com saying we got four guys in the top 53 immediate contributors.

Whether it's cause we suck or we drafted really well is up for debate...

What are your thoughts?

After digesting this draft I think we did really really well and it will show on the field when we surprise people this season on both sides of the ball.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...cting-top-100-nfl-rookies-of-2016-players-120

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
NFL.com saying we got four guys in the top 53 immediate contributors.

Whether it's cause we suck or we drafted really well is up for debate...

What are your thoughts?

After digesting this draft I think we did really really well and it will show on the field when we surprise people this season on both sides of the ball.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...cting-top-100-nfl-rookies-of-2016-players-120

I am all for getting players that fit the defense they are building. the bears just didnt have them last year.
However, I have low expectations for the team overall. the offseason losses due to rebuild are enough to negate the additions, even if they all pan out as solid.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
For the record:

Floyd @ six
Bullard @ thirty
Howard @ thirty nine
Whitehair @ fifty three.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I am all for getting players that fit the defense they are building. the bears just didnt have them last year.
However, I have low expectations for the team overall. the offseason losses due to rebuild are enough to negate the additions, even if they all pan out as solid.
I predicted (correctly) that we were a 6-10 team last year and I think we reverse that this year going 10-6 albeit against projected easier divisions. I would argue the AFC South is not going to be easy this year though.

Reactions: WCL

wazzupi

Liked Posts:

So what did we lose exactly ??