Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't wait to see you eat some crow.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can tell I am one of the most realistic/objective Trubisky homers on this board and he should not be in the top 100...

Fuller, Hicks, Jackson, Mack, maybe Cohen

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
If he was ranked it would be a publicity stunt for the list, to put him at 89 and draw attention.

"a publicity stunt" Your theory is that if Mitch makes the list it will be because the players that vote on the list, conspired together to get mole eye on the list for publicity? You really don't understand how anything actually works.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
These lists are fun but silly. If there was a redraft of NFL players, every team would have their QB in 1st 100 picks. It's extremely difficult to rank players across positions.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
These lists are fun but silly. If there was a redraft of NFL players, every team would have their QB in 1st 65 picks. It's extremely difficult to rank players across positions.

This list has more credibility than the ones put together by the media, it's the players voting for guys they play with and against. I'm sure there is some voting for your friend, or the guy you played college ball with, but this is the best list of this type out there.

Like other years, I'm sure 16 QB's make the top 100 which is stupid, but I get it.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
These lists are fun but silly. If there was a redraft of NFL players, every team would have their QB in 1st 100 picks. It's extremely difficult to rank players across positions.
“QB in 1st 100 picks” can you please explain this statement. Sorry but I don’t understand.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
“QB in 1st 100 picks” can you please explain this statement. Sorry but I don’t understand.
If there was an NFL draft of current players with teams starting from scratch. Likely that all 32 teams would pick a QB in the 1st 3 rounds.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This list has more credibility than the ones put together by the media, it's the players voting for guys they play with and against. I'm sure there is some voting for your friend, or the guy you played college ball with, but this is the best list of this type out there.

Like other years, I'm sure 16 QB's make the top 100 which is stupid, but I get it.
I get how it's done but how do your feel about wentz at 96 this year when he was #3 last year?

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
If there was an NFL draft of current players with teams starting from scratch. Likely that all 32 teams would pick a QB in the 1st 3 rounds.

Got it!

I see your logic but a valued QB still might not be your best player. I still think a team would draft Mack or Donald before drafting some of the current starting QBs.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I get how it's done but how do your feel about wentz at 96 this year when he was #3 last year?

That's messed up, too many QB's on the list and Wentz is a great example.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Got it!

I see your logic but a valued QB still might not be your best player. I still think a team would draft Mack or Donald before drafting some of the current starting QBs.
That's why I said 100 instead of 32. Are there 68 of those? Do any go before the to 16 QBs? 3 rounds or 100 just happens to be the # of spots in a top 100 list. :snoop"

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
Not a fan of necroing threads, but that post did NOT age well!!