NFL Week 7 IGT

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Haha....they just said everyone except Seattle fans are cheering for Cardinals!!! WRONG!!! We don't need more competition for a WC spot! Give the Seahawks the division and I hope they hand everyone else in that division losses!

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Haha....they just said everyone except Seattle fans are cheering for Cardinals!!! WRONG!!! We don't need more competition for a WC spot! Give the Seahawks the division and I hope they hand everyone else in that division losses!
I mean, if you believe the Bears can win the North, you want the Seahawks to lose. If you are already conceding the North to the Packers, you want them to win

Last edited:

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I mean, if you believe the Bears can win the North, you want the Seahawks to lose. If you are already conceding the North to the Seahawks, you want them to win

I just want to make the playoffs. Only the 1st seed get a bye now and yes I'm conceding that. The Cardinals losing increases our chance of being on one the top 7 teams

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lol Cardinals. Way to get the ball back in the middle of the field for the kick

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
wow...and people say that the Bears are a lucky team, but damn...the Seahawks are very lucky

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Kliff blew that. Didn't have his team ready for the kick and failed to position the ball in the middle of the field. Nagy-esque