Who's most likely to upset

• Oakland over Houston

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dolphins over Steelers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Those two dropped TD's really hurting the Giants, and of course the lucky hailmary.

Washington

Liked Posts:
It totally sucks that every year I have to deal with the Packers in the playoffs praying for them to lose to not make another Super Bowl. It is tough living in this state with the Bears being as shitty as they are perpetually. I don't see the madness ever ending. Here I thought Det or Minn might actually win the damn division and GB could be out of the playoffs when they were 4-6.

Rodgers gets another f'ing Hail Mary. How many is that in his career now? Shit, he's done it in the playoffs two years in a row. I hate that shit.

I am now praying that either Dallas or Atlanta will be able to beat GB. I can see them riding this win streak to the SB and playing NE again. I hate the fucking Packers. And, they grow their women really fat here too...

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
It totally sucks that every year I have to deal with the Packers in the playoffs praying for them to lose to not make another Super Bowl. It is tough living in this state with the Bears being as shitty as they are perpetually. I don't see the madness ever ending. Here I thought Det or Minn might actually win the damn division and GB could be out of the playoffs when they were 4-6.

Rodgers gets another f'ing Hail Mary. How many is that in his career now? Shit, he's done it in the playoffs two years in a row. I hate that shit.

I am now praying that either Dallas or Atlanta will be able to beat GB. I can see them riding this win streak to the SB and playing NE again. I hate the fucking Packers. And, they grow their women really fat here too...
DAL should be able to take down the Packers. I doubt Atlanta can.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Montgomery could lead to a next generation of back.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looks like he got knocked out.

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hope you Packer fans have fun celebrating with your fat cousin/wifes tonight.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So why isn't it a fumble?

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
How can a WR block downfield to create a pick for another WR? Is that allowed? He literally stuck his arms out and blocked a CB.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Dallas isnt winning a playoff game.

I hope not. I bet a buddy before the draft $100 that the Bears would win a super bowl before the Cowboys. Then they drafted Dak, Zeke and Jaylon smith. I'm fucked.

Washington

Liked Posts:
DAL should be able to take down the Packers. I doubt Atlanta can.

I think Atlanta could win a shootout with them because the Packer's D is suspect. Of course, I have convinced myself of this to have some hope that Pack do no make the SB. Would it be too much to ask for Rodgers being run over by a run-away cow in GB?

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Giants pass rush is nonexistent.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I think Atlanta could win a shootout with them because the Packer's D is suspect. Of course, I have convinced myself of this to have some hope that Pack do no make the SB. Would it be too much to ask for Rodgers being run over by a run-away cow in GB?

I just don't trust Matty Ice in the playoffs. Plus, getting in a shoot-out with the Rodgers is not what you'd want...

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
IDIOTS... pick up the ball.

It's not like this has happened before... smh