NFL's most double teamed edge rusher

10veitout

Liked Posts:
I assure you i am not a Bear fan. Born and raised in Appleton, I bleed green and yellow....Have you ever been on college ave? I have seen so many....drunks, alcoholics, disgusting humans...that wear our Packers gear. We are jokes around the world, sadly. And you do not help us. You need to put down the bottle, drink some water, and call it a night....please stop being a living stereotype for Wisconsin alcoholism. Please, stop.
No, your a Bears fan.

Why are their no nationally lauded and remembered skits making fun of GB fans for being fat diabetic morons, but there are for you and your fellow superfans?

Your saying the people that were globally recognized as obese morons arent actually obese morons, and that it's actually the fans constantly lauded as the best in the world? Strange, seems backwards.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I assure you i am not a Bear fan. Born and raised in Appleton, I bleed green and yellow....Have you ever been on college ave? I have seen so many....drunks, alcoholics, disgusting humans...that wear our Packers gear. We are jokes around the world, sadly. And you do not help us. You need to put down the bottle, drink some water, and call it a night....please stop being a living stereotype for Wisconsin alcoholism. Please, stop.
You can tell he is pretty wasted with how poorly he frames logic when discussing anything not Packers related, and even then it wreaks of hyperbole and creepy insecurities. I would be surprised if he isnt at a minimum wearing one of those ankle tracking cuffs...

10veitout

Liked Posts:
I dont make a practice to argue with fools. But I will give it one last go on this thread. I chuckled at your post... because it had a semblance of merit to make it a funny dig. And I gave you props. I simply stated we dont regret trading for Mack.. because I didnt think you were dumb enough to assume this is a serious conversation. There was no need to ruin a decently good post. But clearly you are now one of those hot girls who would have been fine until she opened her mouth. Anyone with decent football intelligence would tell you trading for Mack was a good gamble at the time, and who can build a team of hindsights?. So what do you want me to say? This is a dumb convo. Every year there are dozens of top guys that were paid a fortune that are outplayed by lesser guys. So because the Packers wanted Mack, but missed on getting him, got lucky with two guys having a decent year... that I'm supposed to rue getting Mack? And because Mack hasnt had tons of sacks because Hicks has been out and our offense putrid and defense exhausted all the time... means I dont want Mack? It doesnt even mean the two Smiths wont pan out better than Mack .. but my simple point was, most of us or at least myself was fine with taking the gamble to get Mack..and in fact im STILL OK WITH IT. One stat doesnt prove your point. YOu had a funny post.. but then you went and opened your mouth.. and revealed an unfortunate amount of ignorance.

One stat? Since when is EVERYTHING just one stat lol. Sacks, turnovers, pressures, double teams etc. Etc. There is nothing Mack does better then Zadarius at all, and nothing save for drawing double teams that he does better than Preston. Nothing lol. And you pay him more then we pay both of them combined.

Not every year does a top player have his production in two seasons outdone by two guys who cost less then half as much, in one season. That is a very special occurrence. Even worse, you gave up 1st round picks for him.

No, Mack was a bad gamble because his pay is beyond his production. That was the concern from the point he was still on the Raiders.

We didnt 'miss out' on Mack. We offered less, so we didnt get him. The Bears being willing to mortgage their future for Mack as opposed to a smart organization who knows how to construct a roster, is not a 'win'.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
No, your a Bears fan.

Why are their no nationally lauded and remembered skits making fun of GB fans for being fat diabetic morons, but there are for you and your fellow superfans?

Your saying the people that were globally recognized as obese morons arent actually obese morons, and that it's actually the fans constantly lauded as the best in the world? Strange, seems backwards.

Funny you are even turning against me, a fellow Packers fan, calling me a Bears fan? LOL! How am I a Bears fan, as I have actually proven to you that I was born in the heart of Packer land..and you haven't? If anything, you come across to me as a Bears fan. You are trying to make us Packers fans look bad by acting like an out of control alcoholic. We Packers fans are seen as garbage because of people like you, or the people that you are PRETENDING to be...maybe you are a Bears fan trying to make the world hate us even more. Fuck off then.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
You can tell he is pretty wasted with how poorly he frames logic when discussing anything not Packers related, and even then it wreaks of hyperbole and creepy insecurities. I would be surprised if he isnt at a minimum wearing one of those ankle tracking cuffs...
It's disgusting....he needs help.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Funny you are even turning against me, a fellow Packers fan, calling me a Bears fan? LOL! How am I a Bears fan, as I have actually proven to you that I was born in the heart of Packer land..and you haven't? If anything, you come across to me as a Bears fan. You are trying to make us Packers fans look bad by acting like an out of control alcoholic. We Packers fans are seen as garbage because of people like you, or the people that you are PRETENDING to be...maybe you are a Bears fan trying to make the world hate us even more. Fuck off then.
By naming a town in WI, that 'proves' that you a Packers fan?

Yup, your a Bears fan. Noone but a Bears fan could say something so mouthbreathingly stupid. You weren't made fun of SNL for being obese morons for nothing!

msadows

Liked Posts:
No, your a Bears fan.

Least all the fucking bears fans on here know the difference between you're and your.

Guess the school system must be lacking in Wisconsin.

msadows

Liked Posts:

Yup, your a Bears fan. Noone but a Bears fan could say something so mouthbreathingly stupid. You weren't made fun of SNL for being obese morons for nothing!

BRO.

ITS YOU'RE

You are = You're.

msadows

Liked Posts:
how da fuck this dumbass comin on here calling others stupid but he can't even get down basic ass grammar we all learned in fuckin 2nd grade.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Least all the fucking bears fans on here know the difference between you're and your.

Guess the school system must be lacking in Wisconsin.
It's an informal message board, I dont attempt to have perfect grammar here.

But considering you apparently do, I'll point out 'least all' makes no grammatical sense.

Oh, and the education system in WI is ranked higher then Illinois.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
We are slowly beginning to realize Ryan Pace is an idiot. He may be outta a job next year.

Thanks.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
how da fuck this dumbass comin on here calling others stupid but he can't even get down basic ass grammar we all learned in fuckin 2nd grade.
Coming*

Fucking*

Captain grammar sucks at grammar. Almost incredible you lack the awareness to avoid grammatical errors in the same post that you chide others grammatical indifference.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:

I AM Wisconsin BORN...do you want my address, you disgusting fuck? You are not a Packers fan..You are PRETENDING...you are playing the perfect Packer fan alcoholic stereotype...you can't even SPELL things correctly and I bet you couldn't even find Appleton on a MAP...pathetic sack of Bears fan shit...

I hate this, because now all these Bears fans, thinking you are an actual Packers fan, will think we are all like you...when in fact, it's only around 70-80% of us that are raging alcoholic racist hicks.

Bears fans, please. We are not like this! This man is a troll. Packers fans are not all scum of the earth, there is atleast 20-30% of us that are not. Please realize this.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Coming*

Fucking*

Captain grammar sucks at grammar. Almost incredible you lack the awareness to avoid grammatical errors in the same post that you chide others grammatical indifference.

I'm trying to act thug towards you bitchboy so I don't include G's.

I obviously know they are there, you just don't know the difference between you and you're.

BTW, the most double teamed person in the NFL is actually your mom.

Boom, roasted.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Real talk tho, I can't wait till you vanish again after the Packers lose on Sunday.

msadows

Liked Posts:
bro did this dude just use kek in a fuckin sentence outside of world of warcraft?

lmfao