NHL '94 video

Kush77

Liked Posts:
This was one of my favorite NHL games ever. I love the organ playing Here Come The Hawks.

I always would try and score again before the song ended to keep it going.

At the 2:55 mark there's broken glass by the puck. They should bring the broken glass back.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1ARhHG2r-m4?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1ARhHG2r-m4?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Kush77

Liked Posts:
i wanna play that

I actually played it the other day with updated rosters.

My freind has a moded Wii with an external hard drive hooked up to it. He has almost every Wii game on there, plus classic game like this. But with updated rosters.

It was funny playing with Kane and Toews circa '94.

NHL '94 gets a lot of love because it was an awesome game. The crowd meter was one of my favorite things. But NHL 95 gets overlooked. That was the first NHL where you could play a season, trade players and create players.

I still remember getting NHL 95 for my birthday (it was the same day the game came out). I read the back of the box and it said "Want to trade Pavel Bure for Mark Messier, you can do that." What a great day.

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I actually played it the other day with updated rosters.

My freind has a moded Wii with an external hard drive hooked up to it. He has almost every Wii game on there, plus classic game like this. But with updated rosters.

It was funny playing with Kane and Toews circa '94.

NHL '94 gets a lot of love because it was an awesome game. The crowd meter was one of my favorite things. But NHL 95 gets overlooked. That was the first NHL where you could play a season, trade players and create players.

I still remember getting NHL 95 for my birthday (it was the same day the game came out). I read the back of the box and it said "Want to trade Pavel Bure for Mark Messier, you can do that." What a great day.

giggity!

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Damn Kush you're bringing back some SERIOUS memories man. I used to play that like hell. Several years ago I ran a couple seasons with the Red Wings lol.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I loved that game. Anyone else use the glitch where you cirle the goal, and quickly shoot? THat was money.

I still have my Sega, bought this for 99 cents at a vintage game store here in Rockford. i played it for like 8 hours straight one night.

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
I played the hell out of NHL '93 on Sega Genesis. It was too easy to score (you could just fake one way with the puck, then fire a shot from the other side and score pretty easily), but it was still a hell of a lot of fun. Jeremy Roenick kicked ass in that game.

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
Awesome game. I miss it.