Nikola Mirotic posterizes Giannis Antetokounmpo

Ron Burgundy

CO9l4ZmWwAE3PG9.jpg

Nikoooooooola!*Chicago Bulls forward Nikola Mirotic may have just thrown down the best dunk of the EuroBasket 2015 tournament.Spain and Greece met on Tuesday, pitting Bulls' Pau Gasol and Mirotic against Milwaukee Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo in the matchup. In the end, it was Mirotic that got the best of Antetokounmpo as he threw down a poster dunk.Check it out:
Madre del amor hermoso, Niko @threekola Nice pic Giannis! pic.twitter.com/pnIvTfviYW
— Jose Ajero (@Jose_Ajero) September 15, 2015
Will we see that in the regular season? Or will Giannis get his revenge? Stay tuned.

More...

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Nikoooooooola!*Chicago Bulls forward Nikola Mirotic may have just thrown down the best dunk of the EuroBasket 2015 tournament.Spain and Greece met on Tuesday, pitting Bulls' Pau Gasol and Mirotic against Milwaukee Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo in the matchup. In the end, it was Mirotic that got the best of Antetokounmpo as he threw down a poster dunk.Check it out:
Madre del amor hermoso, Niko @threekola Nice pic Giannis! pic.twitter.com/pnIvTfviYW
— Jose Ajero (@Jose_Ajero) September 15, 2015
Will we see that in the regular season? Or will Giannis get his revenge? Stay tuned.

More...

Yeah, I saw that. The best thing, imo, was Niko going up with two hands on the ball. Otherwise, I think it would have been blocked. Niko is definitely tough enough already, imo. If he get's a little stronger, I think he'll be a stud. He already goes to the basket nicely, but a little strength, and it will be tough to stop him, especially with his ability to draw big men out to the line, and then handle the ball. Good sign for the upcoming season!