1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Loaded with talent.

Last edited:

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Leave it to the Cubs forum to go from NL Central to AL West talk..

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I haven't read the thread, nor know anything about Baseball but can't you use the argument that since the NL Central has more teams (6) in it then the other divisions that it's in fact tougher to play in?

Just a thought.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I haven't read the thread, nor know anything about Baseball but can't you use the argument that since the NL Central has more teams (6) in it then the other divisions that it's in fact tougher to play in?

Just a thought.

only now. only for the simple fact that the reds are good again, the years before with the extra team, you had the reds, pirates, houston being suckfests and the brewers being ok, so before last year, it was much easier for the cubs to win more games playing more shittier teams more frequently.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets

Just a thought.

Nah, because the NL Central has Pittsburgh, which is probably the worst team in the NL, and Houston, whom isn't Pirates awful, they're still pretty bad. So while there is more teams, the competition isn't all that great for the most part with the exception of the young Reds (whom will only get better) and a pretty good Brewers team.

poodski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The AL West is a pile of suck fest. Sure the Rangers are there, and the Angels always seem to contend most years....but it is still a pretty weak division.

The Nl west is pretty scarce too.

I think the A's will surprise people. Might be the best pitching in baseball, along with one of the best defenses in baseball.

Offense is a little weak, but I think Oakland will surprise some people this year.