No Balls Pace

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What a milk toast dumb ass franchise. So sick of this shit.

If Pace doesn't have the vision and self realization to trade #20 for Wentz or Carr or Watson along with whatever else it takes, then this rebuild is doomed already and we are doomed and Nagy is doomed and Pace himself will find out he is doomed.

#20 and Foles for Wentz would be a hijacking and only because of a bad drama situation.

What a fraud. Just more of the Bears and Bulls pretending they are interested in everyone but in the end keep their hand tightly in pockets. "Due Diligence" they will say later.

Your due dilligence is to realize you are a fucking dumb ass and Wentz or Watson are the only things available that are gonna save your dumb fucking ass. Its monopoly money pace. That shit ain't gonna buy your job. Trade the fuck out of your picks and bring back Wentz and get this team competing for championships.

What are you even thinking letting Wentz get away for 2 seconds? The current regime needs a miracle but they don't seem too good at creating one.

If you drafted a QB every year in the first round it could take Pace a decade to find one that works with his current coaching and line. Its a fucking process to build a house and Wentz happens to fit the house we were trying to build.

Watson is worth building around again.

Carr needs a good custom mobile home ready to go, imo. I'd look at those three like that.

1. Your jobs are on the line or should be
2. You have a decent car ready to drive off the lot with Wentz.
3. 2 firsts is a steal. I think finding a QB in draft and building around them is a 5 year process just to see what you got.

2 firsts is a steal. For the love of god at least offer one and some bad contracts (Foles/Fuller, or bad future contract Roquan)

Last edited:

maxhatter

Liked Posts:
What a milk toast dumb ass franchise. So sick of this shit.

If Pace doesn't have the vision and self realization to trade #20 for Wentz or Carr or Watson along with whatever else it takes, then this rebuild is doomed already and we are doomed and Nagy is doomed and Pace himself will find out he is doomed.

#20 and Foles for Wentz would be a hijacking and only because of a bad drama situation.

What a fraud. Just more of the Bears and Bulls pretending they are interested in everyone but in the end keep their hand tightly in pockets. "Due Diligence" they will say later.

Your due dilligence is to realize you are a fucking dumb ass and Wentz or Watson are the only things available that are gonna save your dumb fucking ass. Its monopoly money pace. That shit ain't gonna buy your job. Trade the fuck out of your picks and bring back Wentz and get this team competing for championships.

What are you even thinking letting Wentz get away for 2 seconds? The current regime needs a miracle but they don't seem too good at creating one.

If you drafted a QB every year in the first round it could take Pace a decade to find one that works with his current coaching and line. Its a fucking process to build a house and Wentz happens to fit the house we were trying to build.

Watson is worth building around again.

Carr needs a good fit ready to go, imo. I'd look at those three like that.

1. Your jobs are on the line or should be
2. You have a decent car ready to drive off the lot with Wentz.
3. 2 firsts is a steal. I think finding a QB in draft and building around them is a 5 year process just to see what you got.

2 firsts is a steal. For the love of god at least offer one and some bad contracts (Foles/Fuller, or bad future contract Roquan)
Did the Eagles trade Wentz for 2 second rounders?

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
Pace and Nagy are trying to play a poker hand this offseason with the wager being their professional future careers. I can't say I'm surprised they aren't going instantly all in for Wentz. I'm sure they have tried to be players for the game changing QBs in a Watson or Wilson if he really is available, but I can't imagine there is any out right commitment to the second tier QBs like Carr, Wentz, etc.

ChiGuy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Giving any kind of first pick up for a player the Eagles absolutely have to get rid of would be dumb. I’m definitely not going to be criticising pace for calling their bluff, even if he misses out because it’s not the end of the world to not get Wentz.

Watson and Wilson are pipe dreams. If we had the capital I’m sure the Bears would be in the mix but they just don’t.

Jay2Marsh

Liked Posts:
Idk why you are lumping Watson and Wentz together as if they both have the same potential of making a difference. If your going to trade picks away then you only do it for Watson. Yeah, your gonna have to give a bit more for him (assuming Texans want to trade) but at least he's a star. Even though a guy like Wentz requires less draft capital, its too risky because he could end up being a waste of said capital if he ends up sucking. Now you have to build a team around a guy who isn't that good? Either draft a guy whos younger and take your chances there, or go all in and get Watson whos pretty much guaranteed to be great.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
It seems to me that somebody (Ted?) in the org is stopping them from blowing up tons of assets on a short term solution. Everyone in the organization knows that this is their last stand and major changes are coming in 2022.

Otherwise I’d have no doubt that Pace would offered 2 firsts and Roquan for Wentz, with all that conviction and grit