No Balls Pace

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
I'd have no doubt that Pace would offered 2 firsts and Roquan for Wentz

Reports are that he didn't even offer this year's first.

From what possible position of logic do you conclude Pace wanted to trade 2 first rounders plus our best young defensive player?

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Reports are that he didn't even offer this year's first.

From what possible position of logic do you conclude Pace wanted to trade 2 first rounders plus our best young defensive player?

The fact that he’s made similar offers for terrible players like Mitch and Mariota. Lol. Acquiring terrible QBs seems to be his forte. And I don’t actually think he offered 2 firsts AND Roquan, that wasn’t meant to be taken literally, just seizing an opportunity to roast a terrible GM

I can’t respect any decision he makes because he shouldn’t even be here. I can’t think of another GM that’s been allowed to pick 3 coaches and 3+ QBs besides Elway. Pace is a low level defensive scout who is on year 7 with no QB and no playoff wins. His resume really speaks for itself.

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No way he stays on the Eagles before the draft ends

Its not the draft its the roster bonus. After the bonus they probably try to bring him in the fold to compete with Hurts.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The fact that he’s made similar offers for terrible players like Mitch and Mariota. Lol. Acquiring terrible QBs seems to be his forte. And I don’t actually think he offered 2 firsts AND Roquan, that wasn’t meant to be taken literally, just seizing an opportunity to roast a terrible GM

I can’t respect any decision he makes because he shouldn’t even be here. I can’t think of another GM that’s been allowed to pick 3 coaches and 3+ QBs besides Elway. Pace is a low level defensive scout who is on year 7 with no QB and no playoff wins. His resume really speaks for itself.

My resume includes calling him an idiot 6.5 years ago.

Perspective

Liked Posts:
Eagles have major relationship issue with wentz and that contract is huge so they cant sit him on bench
Eagles have salary cap issues and will have big time dead money if they trade wentz
The QB they drafted last year is average at best
Their WRs are bad to mediocre as the GM fucked updrafting raegor over jefferson.... The vikings were laughing when that pick went in
The OL is a mess
The D is nothing special
Their best weapon on O (ertz) is leaving in FA
This draft has 5 legit top 15 Qb prospects

Why should any GM try to help them out as they r screwed with no leverage? Playing in a town full of crazyfans

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Idk why you are lumping Watson and Wentz together as if they both have the same potential of making a difference. If your going to trade picks away then you only do it for Watson. Yeah, your gonna have to give a bit more for him (assuming Texans want to trade) but at least he's a star. Even though a guy like Wentz requires less draft capital, its too risky because he could end up being a waste of said capital if he ends up sucking. Now you have to build a team around a guy who isn't that good? Either draft a guy whos younger and take your chances there, or go all in and get Watson whos pretty much guaranteed to be great.
4-12 is pretty much guaranteed to be great?

So I guess the Bears had HOFer QB talent on their team this year, cause their record was better?

mecha

Liked Posts:
4-12 is pretty much guaranteed to be great?

So I guess the Bears had HOFer QB talent on their team this year, cause their record was better?

I think the point is that despite Watson's vastly superior stats, the team still lost games. like, a lot of games.

I think the quarterback position is highly overstated here. how everyone's trying to walk back on Mahomes after he got BTFO in the Super Bowl is amusing to me after EVERYONE was mouthifying and praising every little thing he did for years. you know when the quarterback position actually matters? when your starter doesn't eat copious amounts of dick coupled with being a failure at the basics of the position. I maintain that a lot of that is on the inferior coaching staff the Bears are fielding. which means if you put the team back in draft hell to acquire some top 5 grade quarterback and put them behind the Bears offensive line and have them throw to some glorified mooks (cause let's face it, Robinson's leaving, what do you have for a consistent target then, Mooney?) and have the runningback consistently nerfed for no reason... that's not progress.

let the fucking pipe dreams for Watson or Wilson go. the team isn't making that move. it's basically the part from Snatch where they get murdered before they leave the building and I imagine they get fed to the pigs. that's Nagy and Pace 2021. let qualified people sort the quarterback problem out when they're gone.