No Blackhawks? Well spend time...

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Everything was better in 2015.. well not computers.. or cellphones.. or video games.. but some things were better

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
You expect Toews and Kane to show up but Saad was a horse in those playoffs, Hossa was noticeable too and the real Seabrook and Shaw were playing. Was it, only 5 years ago?

That combo of Saad and Shaw playing very well was fun to watch.

Granada

Liked Posts:
I always find it funny going back and watching Keith play with so much confidence on the back end when he's in the offensive zone, considering he's lost a lot of confidence since, with regard to getting shots through from the point. When you watch him lately, he's always second-guessing himself on whether to pass or shoot, especially on the PP; and he has elected to pass more often than not because his shots either get blocked or miss the net.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You forget how fast they were as a team, how well they played together....some of the passing in that playoffs was amazing. I had forgotten that TT was on that team....damn, they were loaded. Patrick Sharp was a beast and I think he was on the 3rd line for a good part of that season. Now that is deep. Richards was a great compliment to Kaner.....one of Bowman's better signings. We were really blessed to have had this group to watch over the last decade.....

Tincup61

Liked Posts:
That combo of Saad and Shaw playing very well was fun to watch.
That’s the Saad that was worth $6 million. And now I know why there was never a children’s book called “Where’s Andrew?” , he was too easy to find, always in front of the goalie.