No Girardi, Even if he Does not Return to the Yanks...

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
"It's been long assumed that if Joe Girardi left the Bronx after this season, he would land in the Friendly Confines of Wrigley Field.

But according to a report in the Chicago Tribune, Girardi, if he doesn't resign with the Yanks, could go somewhere other than the Windy City.

"If he does go somewhere, it won't be (Chicago)," a person close to the Yankees' brain trust told the Tribune.

Girardi's contract is up after this season - and in what has been the Yankees' stance - has yet to discuss an extension with the team he led to the World Series title last year."

If Joe Girardi bolts from the Yankees, he won't go to Chicago Cubs, source close to Yankees says

Thoughts? I'm actually surprise to heat this, if true. So, in my opinion, he's not leaving NY.

Northside_slugger

Liked Posts:
If he isn't coming here, i don't see why he would leave the Yankees. Unlimited payroll and tons of success already.

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
If he isn't coming here, i don't see why he would leave the Yankees. Unlimited payroll and tons of success already.

Exaclty! That's why I say he will stay with the Yanks. I have no doubt in my mind the Yanks would love to keep him.

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
i call bullshit, this guys sources are no fucking better then waldo's sources.

girardi is coming to teh cubs :pray:

Northside_slugger

Liked Posts:
He was who I wanted when we hired Lou and he's who I want now, but im slowly starting to realize the fact that Quade will be our manager, despite not liking it. Too many people are suggesting that we'll name him, all these "experts" can't be just giving their opinion, it's got to be floating around their sources.

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
He was who I wanted when we hired Lou and he's who I want now, but im slowly starting to realize the fact that Quade will be our manager, despite not liking it. Too many people are suggesting that we'll name him, all these "experts" can't be just giving their opinion, it's got to be floating around their sources.

This.

Lex L.

Liked Posts:
i call bullshit, this guys sources are no fucking better then waldo's sources.

girardi is coming to teh cubs :pray:

This could mean the Cubs are lowballing managers. Ill refer back to Brenly's comments about the team not spending money. Id have to dig them up again, but it might actually also apply to the manager position.