dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Nice, but watch out for Ridley. Hes a beast, and a chain mover. 10 yard outs and slants are a Bear weakness and that's his game. I'd have Bush as a nickle spy on him on 2nd and third downs.

We could see a lot of Bush playing for Trevathan in coverage situations but i see him more spying on Hurst and Gurley out of the backfield.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I have Mark Andrews. Who should I start?

Tough one but i'd stick with Mathews on that one especially playing the Chiefs cause they might have to keep up with them. Both should be good plays though. Good luck.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Tyreek Hill or Calvin Ridley?

What? You can't fit both in your lineup? You have a hell of a team if you have to decide between those two in a WR spot.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Well, I also have Arob who I think will have a big game against the defense. Plus motivated after last week. So what do you think? Ridley, Arob, or Tyreek? I can go with two of them

I think you're crazy to put Tyreek on the bench personally, even though he can bust out and is playing probably the best secondary in the league. Unless my team was absolutely stacked, I'd find a way to play all three pretty much every week.

EDIT: Also, I'm not a fan of giving advice on players like this. They're all really good and you can't really go wrong. Even if the one you choose has a rough game and the guy on your bench goes off, hindsight is 20/20.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Well, I also have Arob who I think will have a big game against the defense. Plus motivated after last week. So what do you think? Ridley, Arob, or Tyreek? I can go with two of them

Man that's a really tough one to choose one of those 3 to put on the bench. I wouldn't want any part of that and would hate to give you advice and you actually listen to me and i end up wrong. This is fantasy so you just never know. Again...Good Luck.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
True but he’s only played 1 game in his career without Julio across from him. He’s not seasoned in seeing doubles.

That's a good point but we better not underrate Gage and Hurst cause M.Ryan will spread the ball around.

cubsforlife

Liked Posts:
Tough one but i'd stick with Mathews on that one especially playing the Chiefs cause they might have to keep up with them. Both should be good plays though. Good luck.

Thanks! Appreciate it. I have a good team even though I lost my first pick in Barkley. But with a good team, comes tough decisions lol.

cubsforlife

Liked Posts:
I think you're crazy to put Tyreek on the bench personally, even though he can bust out and is playing probably the best secondary in the league. Unless my team was absolutely stacked, I'd find a way to play all three pretty much every week.

EDIT: Also, I'm not a fan of giving advice on players like this. They're all really good and you can't really go wrong. Even if the one you choose has a rough game and the guy on your bench goes off, hindsight is 20/20.

It's a tough decision. Tyreek is very hard to put on the bench, but the Ravens are a tough defense. But all it takes is for him to break one. But with Arob vs. the Falcons, that makes it tough. With Ridley who has been an absolute stud this year, he might be due for a tough game for his standards against a good secondary and no Julio. Diggs is also very good.

Yeah, hard to give advice. I don't get down with the hindsight. I try to look at decisions at the time they are made, with anything in life. Thank you for your opinion, even though you don't necessarily like doing it.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
No Julio?
No problemo!