CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
LMFAO SO @msadows CREATES A THREAD ABOUT POSTERS CRYING LIKE CHILDREN AND HES LITERALLY DONE NOTHING BUT CRY LIKE A CHILD THE WHOLE THREAD... YOU LITERALLY CANT MAKE THIS UP!

Imagine being that emotionally fragile on an internet message board. No wonder he drinks so much.
Did you see the part where he responded to me three times, but claimed I was on ignore?

P.S. I still hate you.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

The one time I insulted Grimson/HHM I got a one week ban.

This was two years ago. So I stopped

He's been calling me an alcoholic for months and nothing gets done.

Guess It's okay when he does it, but not me.

Didn’t you threaten to kill someone here?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Wassup guys hPpy Friday????

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nobody cares but i want to offer an unbiased opinion bc I’m just bored.

Msadows or whatever and dabears guy. I used to think “why are these guys constantly gettimg trolled by these people” but the longer i have been here i get it. You two just beg for it. Seriously. You two constantly complain and instigate shit with these other posters that you could easily just ignore but no. Bc you guys enjoy it, or something?

Having said that, dabears is the one i’m always scrolling past now. And it’s a fucking work. Bc he likes to respond to every fucking comment separately and every response is a novel long with no point. Scroll scroll scroll

With all due respect and stuff

Last edited:

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hate to agree with the loud, drunken guy but he is right here. All you sofa draft gurus wanting the GM to pick "your guy" or draft OL even if they are reach picks are blubbering fools.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nobody cares but i want to offer an unbiased opinion bc I’m just bored.

Msadows or whatever and dabears guy. I used to think “why are all these people constantly hetting trolled by these people” but the longer i have been here i get it. You two just beg for it. Seriously. You two constantly complain and instigate shit with these other posters that you could easily just ignore and nBut no. Bc you guys enjoy it, or something.

Having said that, dabears is the one i’m always scrolling past now. And it’s a fucking work. Bc he likes to respond to every fucking comment separately and every response is a novel long with no point. Scroll scroll scroll

With all due respect and stuff

lol this guy just came of age

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Jeepers fellas.

I have not even been around the last couple of weeks and I'm being drowned in notifications, PMs, reported posts, call-out threads, ban pardon requests and personal accusations of nepotism.

I just wanted to know who the Bears drafted.
"reported posts"

who's snitching?
lol.
------------------
I'm pumped AF btw. both picks was the right picks. i think Pace and Nagy did a good job, they stood pat and didnt get desperate which is a huge bonus and hopefully pace works a trade deal out to move up into the 4th round and get a OL or a WR and then safety after those two positions.

to clarify the desperate statement..
i'm saying i hope they didn't try to go out of their way to just make a trade or such, but I have no doubt they probably checked on some other teams to feel them out on a trade or two each but they stood pat and got us bears fans some playmakers. Ommy and a few others was right after some foolishness trade down ideas but it's true... so a little credit to everyone tho because ideas is just that. I wanted Hurts after Nagy and Pace picked Kmet and I wanted Hopkins but only with a later pick cause i though for sure Pace was gonna go OL or Qb... but I'm glad Hurts is not in our division also with Kmet's ability to make PLAYS unlike glassheen. Mitch's problem is still the time he gets from the Oline..those guys on the line needs to play up to their paychecks, simple as that, Pace is cutting the garbage slowly but surely and these guys on the roster knows that now. Check Burton for latest example. Pace is putting his foot down.

Last edited:

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lol this thread delivers. If it means anything I love everyone except @Attila . Fuck that guy