No more K. Orton Arm Punts from #18 jersey

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Finally, redemption for the Bears number 18. No more K. Ortong "Arm Punts" coming from the #18 jersey in Chicago, how refreshing.
  1. I will no longer feel sleepy, like being shot with a tranquilizer when I see #18 run on the field.
  2. No more drooling in my recliner recovering from food coma and waking to a 9 to 7 Bears victory thanks to #18
  3. No more watching a pass where the football reminds me of the wounded duck I blasted with my 12 gauge shotgun earlier that morning on Bears football gameday.
  4. No more having to read stupid chicitysports threads talking about how awesome #18 is because he is a great game manager.
  5. No more having to look at #18 and see the physique of my office coworkers.
Welcome to Chicago Caleb and thank you for redeeming Chicago Bears jersey #18 !

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Finally, redemption for the Bears number 18. No more K. Ortong "Arm Punts" coming from the #18 jersey in Chicago, how refreshing.
  1. I will no longer feel sleepy, like being shot with a tranquilizer when I see #18 run on the field.
  2. No more drooling in my recliner recovering from food coma and waking to a 9 to 7 Bears victory thanks to #18
  3. No more watching a pass where the football reminds me of the wounded duck I blasted with my 12 gauge shotgun earlier that morning on Bears football gameday.
  4. No more having to read stupid chicitysports threads talking about how awesome #18 is because he is a great game manager.
K

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So Caleb no longer has BUST written all over him in your mind?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Shit No. for a QB. He should have got the 1. Or at least a single digit No.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Whoops sorry jester I saw the avatar and thought it was @Mighty Joe Young tryna do a victory lap after he called Caleb a bust going into the draft....

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
All good man, I figured you thought I was someone else. I haven't been around in quite a while and never thought Caleb would be a bust. :cool:
Change your avatar please so nobody else confuses you with a doofus who literally doxxed multiple people here and has had dozens of alts over the years.