No Stream Needed For Sunday

Liked Posts:
The Bears/Panthers game will be broadcast over the air here in the NE. No need to wait on those coverage maps. Fabulous!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I won't say I will never understand why this is actually a thread but I am having a difficult time trying to rationalize why it is a thread as it seems very personal and rather narrow in scope but I will monitor it nonetheless anyways, regardlessly because it had captured my attention out of my confusion for the mean-time and hopefully some sort of explanation is going to be posted soon.

Liked Posts:
I won't say I will never understand why this is actually a thread but I am having a difficult time trying to rationalize why it is a thread as it seems very personal and rather narrow in scope but I will monitor it nonetheless anyways, regardlessly because it had captured my attention out of my confusion for the mean-time and hopefully some sort of explanation is going to be posted soon.

It's so fellow fans in the NE can get a big head start on plans for this Sundays game.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So the coverage map has been released?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
We need a "Things I don't give a shit about subforum" or is that covered in the around the league forum?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
We need a "Things I don't give a shit about subforum" or is that covered in the around the league forum?

Should be renamed the thread graveyard

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I'm in ne and do appreciate the info although I have the ticket

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
havin` no steam maybe the g8est tragic T to the youth of modern days

my granpappy would take me down to the townership`s best stream every summer for hours of swimming and fishing

i would splash around all days long till granpappy spake: `settle down james before you get water in yer ears!!!!`

in those dayz water in the ear was literally a death sentence.......i am always so thank full that grandpappy kept me from dyin` in the townershp`s favourite stream

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Godamnit james crick....

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm in Michigan and even though I already knew I was getting it still approve of this thread.

I hate streaming games because I can't pause it or out of nowhere the sound will cut out all together or de-sync which is completely annoying.

It gets the job done though when I can't watch the game on tv.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk