Not happy with the draft? Who should Poles have picked? Give us names.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Would have taken Pickens over Brisker.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What has he done to warrant anyone turning on him yet? Can we at least wait until training camp before pulling out the pitchforks?
You turned on the franchise you used to cheer for and decided to root for a a divisional rival that has had two successful seasons since the turn of the millennia.

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Why the unswerving loyalty to Ryan Poles? What in his background causes people to suppoprt him? Can anybody explain this?
Unswerving loyalty? WTF?

I’ve simply providing a thread for people to post who they’d have rather had. In a couple years we can see if Poles was right or if they were.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Dan Bazuin.

BaBaBlacksheep

Jordan Sigler Super Fan
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Jalen Tolbert in the 3rd
Yeah I liked Tolbert. This was the one pick I was was surprised at and I think I would have taken Tolbert instead. I like Velus now that I’ve watched him a bit but he certainly wasn’t on my radar.

The one move I really did hate was trading next years 6th for those 7ths. We had almost made it through an entire draft not trading away future shit! I mean it’s a 6th so not a huge deal…. But still…. It’s the principle of the whole thing.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I think Skyy Moore is going to be really good. Same with Nakobe Dean.

For the record, I think Kyler Gordon is a stud and at the very least will be a several-years starting corner. Brisker I’m less sure about, but I’m hopeful.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I would have chosen a different Wr in the 3rd, but if Fields had Jones on his list of guys he wants than I give Poles credit for taking him.

DammitFullerTurnUrHead!

Liked Posts:
I would have chosen a different Wr in the 3rd, but if Fields had Jones on his list of guys he wants than I give Poles credit for taking him.
Of course fields wants the CFB YAC leader. Any QB would “want” a receiver who theoretically will help inflate their own stats and decrease their workload. Fields has been an NFL QB for 1 year, he is not a scout. Why is poles trusting him enough to influence his decisions? You do that with a proven, experienced QB like ARod, not a rookie QB who struggled heavily.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Of course fields wants the CFB YAC leader. Any QB would “want” a receiver who theoretically will help inflate their own stats. Fields has been an NFL QB for 1 year, he is not a scout. Who cares what he wants? Isn’t that what the GM is for in the first place?
This is one of the more stupid posts I’ve ever read. Your right, the GM shouldn’t care about his starting QB…….my bad

rayer kay

Liked Posts:
Of course fields wants the CFB YAC leader. Any QB would “want” a receiver who theoretically will help inflate their own stats. Fields has been an NFL QB for 1 year, he is not a scout. Who cares what he wants? Isn’t that what the GM is for in the first place?
This should be obvious but maybe not. It would be a safe assumption that Poles solcited Fields opinion from a shortlist of WR Poles and scouts already liked. So no Fields didnt unilaterally choose the pick. He just provided his feedback. Again figureds this would be obvious. But maybe not.

DammitFullerTurnUrHead!

Liked Posts:
This should be obvious but maybe not. It would be a safe assumption that Poles solcited Fields opinion from a shortlist of WR Poles and scouts already liked. So no Fields didnt unilaterally choose the pick. He just provided his feedback. Again figureds this would be obvious. But maybe not.
No need to be so passive aggressive. Why are you so mad ?

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
I dunno. Ojabo and Pickens? Best available O lineman and Pickens. I’d be fine with either one.