Now that negs are gone...

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seems like the handful of people doling out all of the excessive # of negs could have been warned before just taking the feature. Though I due think in some cases the people getting those negs were deserving.
There is one poster I know of that "over reps", that should be barred from repping anything. haha

disliked.

Granada

Liked Posts:
Evidently this (someone excessively dislike-ing my post) happened to me -- not that I care, but I literally just noticed now. Unless it's just a glitch or something.

I'd love to know who actually had the time and the want to dislike another poster that much. My likes were in the thousands -- how long did it take to do that? It's actually quite impressive, in an utterly pathetic and sad sort of way, lol. And why stop when you only had like a few hundred (500) more to go?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Evidently this (someone excessively dislike-ing my post) happened to me -- not that I care, but I literally just noticed now. Unless it's just a glitch or something.

I'd love to know who actually had the time and the want to dislike another poster that much. My likes were in the thousands -- how long did it take to do that? It's actually quite impressive, in an utterly pathetic and sad sort of way, lol. And why stop when you only had like a few hundred (500) more to go?

That is total BS. When they took Negs away they restored all the rep. So people literally only liked your posts 500 times.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Probably took less time than it took you to write this whinefest post lmao.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Why would anyone dislike you when literally nobody even knows whomst the **** you even are?

Granada

Liked Posts:
You must have me confused with some other user. I have only trolled ccs 2 or 3 times over the last decade.

Thanks.

You're right -- maybe I'm confusing you with Grimson. You two do make a cute couple

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You're right -- maybe I'm confusing you with Grimson. You two do make a cute couple
Thanks. A lot of people such as @Gunzaan and @msadows are jealous of our love and hate on us but @Grimson and I wish the haters all the best and hope they don't spend the rest of their stupid lives as incels.

Granada

Liked Posts:
Thanks. A lot of people such as @Gunzaan and @msadows are jealous of our love and hate on us but @Grimson and I wish the haters all the best and hope they don't spend the rest of their stupid lives as incels.

I want everyone to know that I dislike this comment with extreme prejudice. Like, so dislike.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I want everyone to know that I dislike this comment with extreme prejudice. Like, so dislike.

Uhh, you are supposed to actually click the button to show the red dislike... You can't just write all that jazz and expect it to appear. Do you even know how messige boreds work dude?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Uhh, you are supposed to actually click the button to show the red dislike... You can't just write all that jazz and expect it to appear. Do you even know how messige boreds work dude?
knows enough about them to keeps track of all his negs and then whine about his negs that were restored and just being above it all

Granada

Liked Posts:
knows enough about them to keeps track of all his negs and then whine about his negs that were restored and just being above it all

It's funny I'm the whiner when I saw the majority of people here bitching about when their precious negs were taken away, but so be it.

Really, I just wanted to know who I pissed off enough to excessively dislike me. I was just genuinely curious. I now have my answer, considering this dude is now privately stalking me and spamming my inbox ever since I made my initial post on the subject.

I know how negs work, I just never give them because I think they're pointless-- if you disagree with someone, you may as well let them know why. My post prior was valley-girl sarcasm, in case you missed it.

Anyways, carry on

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's funny I'm the whiner when I saw the majority of people here bitching about when their precious negs were taken away, but so be it.

Really, I just wanted to know who I pissed off enough to excessively dislike me. I was just genuinely curious. I now have my answer, considering this dude is now privately stalking me and spamming my inbox ever since I made my initial post on the subject.

I know how negs work, I just never give them because I think they're pointless-- if you disagree with someone, you may as well let them know why. My post prior was valley-girl sarcasm, in case you missed it.

Anyways, carry on

Whomst?