Oakland will be going strong after Gruden

Liked Posts:
Raiders' pursuit of Jon Gruden could include ownership stake. They want him bad and will be offering him something he'll likely not be able to refuse.

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:

Mind you this is his current employer reporting this so it's definitely valid.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Al David had a huge softie for Gruden lol. He traded him away to TB and Gruden beat his team in the SB.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Woah woah you can’t post about an article Omelet already read, wtf?!? Furthermore, the egg man correctly predicted Jon Gruden would look older in 2018 than he did in his first stint with the Raiders. That’s right, bitches.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Forget an ownership stake, I'll give him all the McCaskeys.

MonkeyPox

Liked Posts:
Still not sure how this man has managed to build this insane reputation. He was never a bad coach but he wasn't Lombardi either.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Of all the commentators out there, Tony Romo sounds like a bitch, but he knows what the hell is happening. He will eventually make a good coach.

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Even though Gruden has been commentating on football for a number of years, he has been off the sidelines so long the game has passed him by. Just look at Joe Gibbs (a man I believe was a better coach than Gruden ever was) as an example of what happens when you are away from coaching for an extended period. Before he left coaching, Gibbs averaged over 10 wins a year during a 12 year stretch. Then he took 12 years off and when he came back he averaged only 7.5 wins over 4 seasons. Gruden, if he comes back, will have been out of the game for 10 years. That's too much time away for anybody. I see a Gruden return to coaching being an unmitigated disaster for whichever team hires him.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Overrated coach who hasn’t lead a team in 9 years. Let the Oakland/Los Angeles/Las Vegas Raiders have him.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Mind you this is his current employer reporting this so it's definitely valid.

Or just looking for clicks. I feel like this rumor goes around every year.

AussieBear

backs on topic..

its skrong* not strong

gruden is a raider.. even though he won dat sb in tb.. i see a raider.. hard to forget the images of all the OG chucky dolls during dem raider games...