CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Has Phil Jackson mentioned that he would like to hold a position such as that?

Liked Posts:
Has Phil Jackson mentioned that he would like to hold a position such as that?

I'm not even sure. But I think it something he'd strongly consider. Consider that the Lakers chose D'Antoni over him. This is a way to stick it to those people. He's got nothing to prove as a coach. He has the cache and charisma to have more influence than Riley in Miami. And he's probably the only guy you could say that about.

So even if it's something he's never contemplated, it's something that I feel he'd strongly consider.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I'm not even sure. But I think it something he'd strongly consider. Consider that the Lakers chose D'Antoni over him. This is a way to stick it to those people. He's got nothing to prove as a coach. He has the cache and charisma to have more influence than Riley in Miami. And he's probably the only guy you could say that about.

So even if it's something he's never contemplated, it's something that I feel he'd strongly consider.
Based on what? Your belief that this would stick it to the Lakers?

I'm submitting your post to Websters as an addition to the definition of the word 'flimsy.'

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
No offense but they wouldn't take you seriously. They'd likely see you as a bigger crackpot than me. You're kind of a nobody.
Fair enough, but at least when I make an argument, I actually try to make it an argument.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
yes Phil Jackson is interested in being a GM

he was talking to several teams about being a GM

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:

Hell yeah!!!!!
Sock it to that damned pretenious bastard mr. know it all wanna be!!!!!
:clap:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Not going to happen. Rein$dorf is so loyal to his employees that he'll only fire them if they suck for several years in a row. Look how long he held on to Krause. Rein$dorf won't fire GarPax unless we suck for 4-5 years in a row. If we win 40+ games and make the playoffs every year, Reinsdorf will keep GarPax around forever. As long as every game is sold out, 40 wins is good enough for Reiny.

I dont know, Jerry Krause helped orchistrate 6 championships.
Purhaps, thats why Reinsdorff was hesitant in firing Krause...

PAX has orchistrated zero......I think it would be easier firing Pax, especially if Jerry Reinsdirff wants to scratch his championship itch before he dies....Jerrys getting old.

Liked Posts:
Well the Bulls could bring back Horace Grant as an NBA ambassador again

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Let Deng and Hinrich walk, amnesty Boozer, trade Noah for cheaper talent, sign LeBron

:derbulls:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

Awesome, do you have a link?

That's all I was asking for until 3333 said it was just his gut feeling. Which is stupid when the internet can provide so much.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Let Deng and Hinrich walk, amnesty Boozer, trade Noah for cheaper talent, sign LeBron

:derbulls:

Okay. Purhaps LBJ can lighten Derrick up, put a smile on his face, and take pressure off his knees.

d-rose-dance_medium.gif

NEVER HAPPENING UNLESS PAXGAR ARE MOVED OUT OF THE FRONT OFFICE FIRST AND FOREMOST.
DONT EXPECT DIFFERENT TACTICS FROM THE SAME FRONT OFFICE PERSONEL.
THEY ARE STUCK IN THERE WAYS LIKE THERE STUCK ON STAND PAT.

Last edited:

Moose27

Liked Posts:
The front office needs to change but it won't happen. I just hope they don't push Thibs to leaving the team since he has been a huge part of their success. Thibs wants to keep Deng but I don't agree with that. It will be best to trade or let Deng walk and amnesty Boozer. If the Bulls could get a first round pick for Deng, along with the Bobcats pick which is possible at this point they could be in very good shape heading into the future. Mirotec will probably head over next season and if they make one good FA signing; Thibs will be coaching another contender in no time.

Liked Posts:
Awesome, do you have a link?

That's all I was asking for until 3333 said it was just his gut feeling. Which is stupid when the internet can provide so much.[/QUOTE]

What's stupid is that you call people out and ask for links from two different people for information that you care about more than anyone else, yet you readily acknowledge what you're demanding is something accessible to you by Googling. If you so readily admit that information is so accessible, why didn't you, then, google it yourself instead of asking others and wait for them to provide it?

Liked Posts:
Not going to happen. Rein$dorf is so loyal to his employees that he'll only fire them if they suck for several years in a row. Look how long he held on to Krause. Rein$dorf won't fire GarPax unless we suck for 4-5 years in a row. If we win 40+ games and make the playoffs every year, Reinsdorf will keep GarPax around forever. As long as every game is sold out, 40 wins is good enough for Reiny.

It wasn't a prediction. I was just saying what I would do if I were in the position to make such decisions. That's was the theme of the thread...somewhat.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
What's stupid is that you call people out and ask for links from two different people for information that you care about more than anyone else, yet you readily acknowledge what you're demanding is something accessible to you by Googling. If you so readily admit that information is so accessible, why didn't you, then, google it yourself instead of asking others and wait for them to provide it?
You make the claim, you substantiate it.