Off-Season Sucks

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
What the hell is it? Cant download the image, to big for my phone :( As for the thread, I own the History of Da Bears Dvd, so when Im really really... really bored, I'll watch it as its some form of football :)

Mister B Gone

Liked Posts:
it's the book called Da Bears! by Steve Delsohn about the 85 season.

when i'm really bored in the offseason and kinda burnt out on Baseball i'll watch the 85 NFC championship game against the Rams or the Divisional Round against the Giants, i find both to be the most immensely enjoyable games to watch from the 85 season. Dan Hampton was murderous in those games!

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
All I got is a vhs tape recording from the 85 Superbowl my Mom had taped that faithful day.. pathetic I know lol. Well aside my History dvd.

Mister B Gone

Liked Posts:
hey it's cool i just have DVD rips i made from VHS recordings of all 3 post season games - courtesy of my uncle who was mostly drunk and forgot to pause during commercials so i have to fast forward through some really - like REALLY - bad commercial breaks.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yay for crappy commercials from any decade. I miss Pepsi Clear... I still swear it tasted the best and different from the colored version lol. Im sure my Mom and everyone else was drunk too. Chicago went nuts, and my Sister and Me got a Holiday from school the next day... probably cause my Mom was either still drunk or passed out lol

Mister B Gone

Liked Posts:
yea people were nuts then - i have a cousin who grew up in Naperville, she was in 3rd grade and the school made all the classes compete with who could put on the best Super Bowl Shuffle performance. to this day i die laughing when she tells the story of 3rd graders forced to learn the lyrics to the worst of all time rap song.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
yea people were nuts then - i have a cousin who grew up in Naperville, she was in 3rd grade and the school made all the classes compete with who could put on the best Super Bowl Shuffle performance. to this day i die laughing when she tells the story of 3rd graders forced to learn the lyrics to the worst of all time rap song.

I'm sure you meant to say, 'greatest all-time rap song'.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm sure you meant to say, 'greatest all-time rap song'.
I dont know.. Not really something to jam out to lol. But its definitely superior to Lady Gaga... :)

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
In todays society, thats child abuse lol

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol, my sense of humor never does translate well to the internet. :beer:
Yeah, cant say mine doesnt get distorted either. Hard to use sarcasm till people get use to it lol. I gotta find a smilely that'll best represent than :smug2: or the :)

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
Yeah, cant say mine doesnt get distorted either. Hard to use sarcasm till people get use to it lol. I gotta find a smilely that'll best represent than :smug2: or the :)

That's why I don't like texting/tweet, unless you are very specific the real meaning can be lost. But in this case, I am simply used to a different MB where people knew me for years both on and offline.

Still getting used to this one....sorry for the misunderstanding.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's why I don't like texting/tweet, unless you are very specific the real meaning can be lost. But in this case, I am simply used to a different MB where people knew me for years both on and offline. Still getting used to this one....sorry for the misunderstanding.
Blah, wouldnt worry about it. Just as much fault on my end.