derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
flubsneedmiracle, pretty comical calling me a joke when a team you root for is the biggest joke in all of sports.

So, you & the Flubs have something in common.

8xIrr.png

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol this is hilarious. It's going to be even better when he says something and someone is going to be close to him.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
^^^ boom roasted

That's not a very good boom roasted.

Here's one:

JoeCawks, you think you can talk to someone face to face on the internet and you know nothing about being a GM.

tumblr_lfqkq2dBxs1qdye1ho1_500.gif

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
Unsurprisingly -wrong about baseball and jokes - the Kansas City Royals are the biggest joke in baseball - the Cubs might only be the biggest joke in the National League...

:)

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Unsurprisingly -wrong about baseball and jokes - the Kansas City Royals are the biggest joke in baseball - the Cubs might only be the biggest joke in the National League...

:)

The Royals actually aren't that bad. (I only know this because I live and write near KC)

They have a lot of good, young talent. They aren't a joke. They've just been rebuilding for a really long time. :)

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
Do you realize that pretty much no one can say anything to anyone's face because they don't know eachother outside of this website? Or does that just make too much sense?

Dammit .... reality - it hits like a pitcher of cold water .... :fist:

I hate you HawkWriter... I suppose you think dogs aren't people too :p.

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
I still wanna know how you can say something to someones face on a website

Skype video conference ... ok, what do I win? What?! A Skype video conference --- but my through put here causes buffering out the whatzitz.... thank's - all I need now are World Series tickets to the Cubs-Royals WS... :p

:rolling: I'm following a Flame War through freaking quote bubbles ... one of the parties is on my ignore ... now this is just plain hilarious -- and I still got a page and a half to go....

you guys know how to make my morning....

:clap:

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
The Royals actually aren't that bad. (I only know this because I live and write near KC)

They have a lot of good, young talent. They aren't a joke. They've just been rebuilding for a really long time. :)

Since 1993 - and they get joke points for being idiotic for signing Juan Gone - and declining the invite to join the National League and letting the Brewers go. I should say though that I think it began by signing Mark Davis to some huge contract after his big season in (iirc SD) - and then having him do jack all for his money- and untradeable contract).

They have more consecutive 100 game losing seasons than the Cubs, and have always had 'good young talent'...

that they develop for other teams (via free agency -or have to trade them since they won't sign here's).

-and yes I used to live off of NW 73rd St, and then for a brief while at Platte City - for a little over 16 years... so I got a fairly good idea.

Even their one World Series win was a joke- as it came from a blown call in Game 7 (although mind you, since it was against the Cardinals -they got special dispensation).

Last edited:

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
That's not a very good boom roasted.

Here's one:

JoeCawks, you think you can talk to someone face to face on the internet and you know nothing about being a GM.

tumblr_lfqkq2dBxs1qdye1ho1_500.gif
Joke bro...it was a joke...im a "flubs" fan :)
Unsurprisingly -wrong about baseball and jokes - the Kansas City Royals are the biggest joke in baseball - the Cubs might only be the biggest joke in the National League... :)
Ill take it!
Dammit .... reality - it hits like a pitcher of cold water .... :fist:

I hate you HawkWriter... I suppose you think dogs aren't people too :p.
ahh reality bites
Skype video conference ... ok, what do I win? What?! A Skype video conference --- but my through put here causes buffering out the whatzitz.... thank's - all I need now are World Series tickets to the Cubs-Royals WS... :p

:rolling: I'm following a Flame War through freaking quote bubbles ... one of the parties is on my ignore ... now this is just plain hilarious -- and I still got a page and a half to go....

you guys know how to make my morning....

:clap:

my skype: tbo41fan

hit me up

:shifty:

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Since 1993 - and they get joke points for being idiotic for signing Juan Gone - and declining the invite to join the National League and letting the Brewers go. I should say though that I think it began by signing Mark Davis to some huge contract after his big season in (iirc SD) - and then having him do jack all for his money- and untradeable contract).

The have more consecutive 100 game losing seasons than the Cubs, and have always had 'good young talent'...

that they develop for other teams (via free agency -or have to trade them since they won't sign here's).

-and yes I used to live off of NW 73rd St, and then for a brief while at Platte City - for a little over 16 years... so I got a fairly good idea.

Even their one World Series win was a joke- as it came from a blown call in Game 7 (although mind you, since it was against the Cardinals -they got special dispensation).

Don Denkinger FTW

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
Joke bro...it was a joke...im a "flubs" fan :)

Ill take it!

ahh reality bites

my skype: tbo41fan

hit me up

:shifty:

Thanks- but I can't even watch a YouTube video without adding it to my cache first.... Buffer City

I love my ISP... (someday I might get a real one...)

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
we suck at roasting...LOL

No -- you just got stuck trying to parody a parody --- it is kinda tough.

Here try this one ...

Lookit, you'd never say that to John Scott's face??? :rolling: What?! Because he's like 15 feet tall and you can't even see his face to tell that to him?

:shot:

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
Or here this is a good one to do at random intervals when people who probably aren't drining age talk about getting a beer on chat.

No Beer for you .... Only Nyquil. . .

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
Hang on - had to jump into chat for a sec

... and now I have to go look around for some Nyquil... whoa - who the hell wrote that #32 there?!

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish