Offensive problems will get worse....

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Broc's 180 on this has been impressive. Not that opinions shouldn't change, I just think the extreme narratives are funny on both sides of the divide.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Broc's 180 on this has been impressive. Not that opinions shouldn't change, I just think the extreme narratives are funny on both sides of the divide.

JUST BECAUSE HE HAS SEEN THE LIGHT AND KNOWS HOW TO EVAULATE BLAH BLAH BLAH :rolleyes: :lmao:

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Except the narrative on one side is non-fiction.

Agreed. Cutler isnt the worst QB we've had or the devil himself. Eventually the sheep will realize this instead of being led astray byy the false sheaperd

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Our offense will be fine as long as we fix our RT. I'm not going to get into the JC & BM what if's but atm we have plenty of talent on our offense. Fix RT, take a flyer on a late round WR or pick up a FA like Jacoby Jones or Ted Ginn or Denarius Moore. Focus on rebuilding our Pass rush, LBs, CBs and Safeties.

You know we're talking about the Chicago Bears right??

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
JUST BECAUSE HE HAS SEEN THE LIGHT AND KNOWS HOW TO EVAULATE BLAH BLAH BLAH :rolleyes: :lmao:

LOL it's not about "seeing the light" you fucking moron. I didn't just wake up one morning and magically realize Cutler sucks and decide to do a 180 and not defend him anymore.

I went into the season saying it was a do or die, no more excuses season for Cutler and time for him to finally step up and realize all that supposed potential now that he had his new contract and the entire offense had been built around him with a plethora of weapons at his disposal. He simply failed to step up and thus lost my support bit by bit, week by week with each poor performance culminating in the New Orleans shitshow in which he completely lost any remaining support I once had for him.

It's a pretty simple concept really.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't say we are slow at TE or even RB, but we certainly aren't overly fast there. The issue is a need for a speedy receiver that can threaten safeties and back coverage off a bit.

If we magically had a 40-55 catch guy who could do that and maybe work the slot well with complimentary route running, we really wouldn't have an issue.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Brandon Marshall

slow-snail.jpg

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Agreed. Cutler isnt the worst QB we've had or the devil himself. Eventually the sheep will realize this instead of being led astray byy the false sheaperd

What's up with all this cult talk lately?

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
If we magically had a 40-55 catch guy who could do that and maybe work the slot well with complimentary route running, we really wouldn't have an issue.

GIF-WTF-DAFUQ-Tha-fuck-what-the-fuck-Katt-Williams-GIF.gif

Yes we'd all love to have a slot guy like Randal Cobb but that alone doesn't magically solve issues. All the speed WR's in the world aren't going to do much if the QB can't hit them in stride and is completely erratic on his long ball.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Bears should be able to find a good speed receiver in the middle rounds of this draft. Maybe also a decent tight end with some speed.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
GIF-WTF-DAFUQ-Tha-fuck-what-the-fuck-Katt-Williams-GIF.gif

Yes we'd all love to have a slot guy like Randal Cobb but that alone doesn't magically solve issues. All the speed WR's in the world aren't going to do much if the QB can't hit them in stride and is completely erratic on his long ball.

I meant with speed.....I didn't mean on the team. Sorry, the thread is about the offense, so maybe I should have been more specific.

Cutler is mediocre and throws a lot of picks....that much is true.

I echo that is won't be THAT hard to find a decent # or #4 speed WR or a #2 undersized TE with speed in the draft or FA. Well, it shouldn't be.....those guys exist.

Aqbased

Liked Posts:
Apparently from what I've read, Cutler holds on to the ball too much or he takes too many chances

LMAO, stupid.

Larsonite

Guacamole Taco
Liked Posts:
So you agree that all we need is a RT? Yes or no please, no dithering.

I get it! You want me to make a claim that all we need on offense to win a Championchip is a RT. NO, I do not agree that all we could use on offense is a RT. We need a young OC, a Pro Bowl LT, a new QB, new WRs, a blocking TE, a backup pass catching TE, a young RB, a power RB, a FB and a back up QB.

Given that we can't fix all those things in one offseason and our defense is in far worse condition, I think it's best to focus on the top needs. RT is a huge problem but IMO, a pass rusher, ILB, CB and both Safety positions need new starters. STARTERS!!!!!

Do you get it? Are you really this fucking Special person and this much of an asshole fucktard you can't see this. Are you just starting an argument you have ZERO claim in?

You're a boring cunt and I'll be happy to discuss football with you anytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!