****OFFICAIL**** BAERS LIONS fbt 12/10/23

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Making beefs with sweet and hot peppers and some poutine with homemade fries and Cajun curds

For the fries trying out a new method, sliced them up on a mandoline and par boiled in salted water, strained and spread out on a baking sheet then into the freezer. Will fry them in some seed oils mixed with beef fat. And may sprinkle with microplastics and salt after frying.

BEARS

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Making beefs with sweet and hot peppers and some poutine with homemade fries and Cajun curds

For the fries trying out a new method, sliced them up on a mandoline and par boiled in salted water, strained and spread out on a baking sheet then into the freezer. Will fry them in some seed oils mixed with beef fat. And may sprinkle with microplastics and salt after frying.

BEARS
Sounds like you are going to have a great day! #imjelly

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Sounds like you are going to have a great day! #imjelly

I'd say someone else is having a GREAT day too but looks like he already got thread banned from this thread.

I have not yet decided on food for the game. I'll get something eventually on doordash I suppose.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'd say someone else is having a GREAT day too but looks like he already got thread banned from this thread.

I have not yet decided on food for the game. I'll get something eventually on doordash I suppose.
What do you think @Spartan'S dogs order from doordash?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Sad and pathetic. Anyhow, with little I do have I’ll be sure not to spend it shitting all over this board in threads that are relatively harmless.

I’m so far behind on cleaning and groceries since o be been traveling for the last few days, I’m just eating some quesadillas and cleaning while I stream the game.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sad and pathetic. Anyhow, with little time I do have I’ll be sure not to spend it shitting all over this board in threads that are relatively harmless.

I’m so far behind on cleaning and groceries since I’ve been traveling for the last few days, I’m just eating some quesadillas and cleaning while I stream the game.
Sounds like this is almost as good as what @Spartan fed his dogs today!