**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Would still like a vet signing at DB. Tyrique isn’t going to come in light the World on fire especially with minimal improvement in pass rushing.
He’s going to play. They know they’re not winning the SB, but I hear you.

They should consider drafting another one too. Still some real CB talent on the board…

What’s up with Ringo?

They were sniffing around Garner from LSU.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He’s going to play. They know they’re not winning the SB, but I hear you.

They should consider drafting another one too. Still some real CB talent on the board…

What’s up with Ringo?

They were sniffing around Garner from LSU.
Honestly they need a FS more than another DB at this point. The staff really liked that Jones kid later in the year and are likely set with the youth movement at the CB position outside of a vet. Eddie Jackson might only have a year left here and is getting up there in age too.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Honestly they need a FS more than another DB at this point. The staff really liked that Jones kid later in the year and are likely set with the youth movement at the CB position outside of a vet. Eddie Jackson might only have a year left here and is getting up there in age too.
This class is not too inspiring at FS. What about Joseph from your favorite team?

Any juice there?

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This class is not too inspiring at FS. What about Joseph from your favorite team?

Any juice there?
More of a tweener between FS & SS. Adrian Amos 2.0. Solid player but won’t get you big plays. Was being mocked a lot in the 1st round going into the year and then fell off—just like OC/OG Patterson.

UGA’s Ringo gets exposed whenever the pass rush isn’t getting to the QB immediately. He just isn’t that good. Williams & Metchie are him up in the SECCG in 2021 but then both got injured. UGA doesn’t win that title game with those guys in the game; they simply couldn’t cover them. Williams was already beating them but then blew out his knee before he became a degenerate gambler within the disgraceful Lions organization.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
More of a tweener between FS & SS. Adrian Amos 2.0. Solid player but won’t get you big plays. Was being mocked a lot in the 1st round going into the year and then fell off—just like OC/OG Patterson.

UGA’s Ringo gets exposed whenever the pass rush isn’t getting to the QB immediately. He just isn’t that good. Williams & Metchie are him up in the SECCG in 2021 but then both got injured. UGA doesn’t win that title game with those guys in the game; they simply couldn’t cover them. Williams was already beating them but then blew out his knee before he became a degenerate gambler within the disgraceful Lions organization.
Thanks…. Good stuff…

On Patterson, yes he’s fallen off a cliff. What happened? He was supposed to be the man and just disappeared from the discussion.

BBBF

Liked Posts:
Poles tried to keep Roquan but he made it difficult for the Bears. He made the effort to try and keep him in Chicago long term. So what he said about Roquan was true
Yeah, he still said the same thing about Roquan.

He may want to keep Jackson, but Poles isn't making a promise to. He may make an offer based on what he thinks Jackson is worth, factoring in turnovers and Jackson may not agree.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Poles really should have tried to move up about 8 spots in the 2nd to get an EDGE. Plenty of mid to late round picks to package together to accomplish that.
The one guy he did move up for idt they needed to move up for. I like the potential with Stevenson pick but I don’t see why they moved up for him.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Yeah, he still said the same thing about Roquan.

He may want to keep Jackson, but Poles isn't making a promise to. He may make an offer based on what he thinks Jackson is worth, factoring in turnovers and Jackson may not agree.
His comments were about Jaylon Johnson……..

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The one guy he did move up for idt they needed to move up for. I like the potential with Stevenson pick but I don’t see why they moved up for him.
Bengals wanted him.
He really needed to get an EDGE though. Poles better be working the phones with vets(hint Yannick)

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Bengals wanted him.
He really needed to get an EDGE though. Poles better be working the phones with vets(hint Yannick)
If a DE is that urgent, pay attention to the kid from Ole Miss, Tavius Robinson.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Bengals wanted him.
And I absolutely agree that we needed to move up to get him. Anyway, we might get the pick back if we trade back today, so no biggie.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If a DE is that urgent, pay attention to the kid from Ole Miss, Tavius Robinson.
I mean look at the depth chart.
It’s still well below league average.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
And I absolutely agree that we needed to move up to get him. Anyway, we might get the pick back if we trade back today, so no biggie.
Look at the Vikings a few years ago. They had 26(!) picks between 2020 & 2021. The majority of those guys are now gone. Package picks together and move up if you can. A surplus of picks doesn’t necessarily mean a surplus of talent. Most won’t even make it to opening day.