**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Justin Fields falling in the draft due to epilepsy is speculation.

You’re taking for granted how powerful the media machine is. There is a reason why NFL executives leak out bad information. It impacts decision makers.
and thats what moves the needle, not fans.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Justin Fields falling in the draft due to epilepsy is speculation.

You’re taking for granted how powerful the media machine is. There is a reason why NFL executives leak out bad information. It impacts decision makers.
Doesn't matter why he fell. He's shown he belongs or would you prefer a 1st pick like Baker.

gobullschi

Liked Posts:
Doesn't matter why he fell. He's shown he belongs or would you prefer a 1st pick like Baker.
I want the masses to believe this QB class is special, so the Bears can trade down for a boat load of picks.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes

Very interesting tidbit with ARZ being the 3rd pick. Do teams chance it and wait to see who HOU chooses at QB or do they try to trade for the #1 pick. I think ARZ is maybe in a better position than CHI because the #1 is much more expensive.
If Bears trade with Colts and Texans take QB and AZ trades down with a team wanting Levis, Bears can pick between Will Anderson and Jalen Carter. Big fat W

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
If Bears trade with Colts and Texans take QB and AZ trades down with a team wanting Levis, Bears can pick between Will Anderson and Jalen Carter. Big fat W
Yup! The IND trade down scenario just makes TOO MUCH sense. IND would get to leapfrog a division rival for a QB which they both need, CHI still get a high pick, etc.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

Very interesting tidbit with ARZ being the 3rd pick. Do teams chance it and wait to see who HOU chooses at QB or do they try to trade for the #1 pick. I think ARZ is maybe in a better position than CHI because the #1 is much more expensive.
The Bears could go the trade route with the Texans and move down 1 spot while obtaining the Texans 2nd rd pick. Teams would still be trying to trade as high as possible to get the #2 QB because they will be nervous other teams will be offering competitive packages, especially with so many teams needing a QB this year. They won't wait until #3 (who is to say the Cardinals are interested in trading down as much as the Bears).

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
More this but really, Lambert should know the value is off. 1 2nd is all they'd get, maybe add a 3rd day pick. I don't have an issue with it if the Bear trade down again from #2.
I think trading from 1 to 4 might be more valuable then trading 1 to 2 then to 4. If all you get is a 2nd the loss in value to the next team not having complete control of their choice may cost more than the second fro Hou.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think trading from 1 to 4 might be more valuable then trading 1 to 2 then to 4. If all you get is a 2nd the loss in value to the next team not having complete control of their choice may cost more than the second fro Hou.
Value is the same. It's strictly situational.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Yup! The IND trade down scenario just makes TOO MUCH sense. IND would get to leapfrog a division rival for a QB which they both need, CHI still get a high pick, etc.
That would be ideal but we need to know for sure the cardinals are not picking Anderson or Carter. Or he’ll, if they want Carter, then great. We get Anderson. But they can lie to us saying they want Carter and then draft Anderson.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Just have Indy give Bears Buckner and if Anderson I not there. Just draft Murphy or trade down