**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
LMAO. It cost the Bears nothing. Nice try, you bore me.
Looking at it from a draft perspective it's the correct football analogy. Hence he wasn't drafted by the Bears.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looking at it from a draft perspective it's the correct football analogy. Hence he wasn't drafted by the Bears.
Did the Bears give up a draft pick for him? Yes?
If the Bears did not give up that draft pick, could they have drafted another player? yes
Your analogy is wrong.
One team had a #32 pick, the other had a #34 pick.
Which team did better with their pick?

/end debate

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Now the question is which player(s) is Poles going to trade before the deadline?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Did the Bears give up a draft pick for him? Yes?
If the Bears did not give up that draft pick, could they have drafted another player? yes
Your analogy is wrong.
They didn't draft him, they traded for him. The team you're pretending to like drafted the player you're referencing. Which isn't a WR

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They didn't draft him, they traded for him. The team you're pretending to like drafted the player you're referencing. Which isn't a WR
And yet has more receiving yards than Claypool.
Amazing

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Again, not sure why you're propping up a player for a team you don't even root for.

A bigger issue is Roschon Johnson performing at the same level as this year's 12th overall pick.
Lions 3-1
Bears 0-4

What is this about performance?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Not. Nice try though. Typical Remy, changing the argument because he is getting his ass whooped.
This was about GM draft stock allocation. You and others insinuated that using the 34th overall pick on Laporta was a reach.
My rebuttal was that Ryan "I am dumber than dog shit Poles" used the 32nd over all pick on Claypool.
And, what I said, was Laporta will have a better year THIS YEAR, than that turd Claypool.
I could really care less about what he (Claypool) did in his rookie year, the Bears are not getting Claypools rookie year of production out of him, now are they?
We are comparing the 32nd overall pick to the 34th overall pick. It's not hard.
You lost the argument, little man, now take your "L" and run along.

Holmes >>>>>>>>> Poles
Again quote what I said. I did not say LaPorta was a reach. I initially said to you that LaPorta is unlikely to match Hock's production last year as TEs take time. Your emo ass then tried to claim LaPorta is a better prospect based on what the Iowa coach said to which I responded Hock was a first rounder.

This is irrelevant. The comment was that Hock was considered a better prospect. A first round pick is considered a better prospect than a 2nd rounder. Doesnt mean that is how it will turn out so quit being stupid.
Obviously he was not a better prospect in the eyes of Lions management, and to date, they have a pretty good record. Much better than the Bears "let's trade the 32nd overall pick" for Claypool or let's use a third on VJJ morons.

So tell me, moving forward, who will be a more integral part of their team, Claypool, or LaPorta?
Which one will be the better use of resources?

OUCH!!!!!
Except he was as the Lions drafted him in the 1st and if they didnt someone else would have as Hock was a consensus 1st round pick jackass. Not to mention a dude you used to suck off regularly on here.

You like bets. I will bet you LaPorta is not getting 874 yards and 11 TDs as a rookie like Claypool did. Until he does everything you say is just made up bullshit.

Stop lying and quote what I said.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Again quote what I said. I did not say LaPorta was a reach. I initially said to you that LaPorta is unlikely to match Hock's production last year as TEs take time. Your emo ass then tried to claim LaPorta is a better prospect based on what the Iowa coach said to which I responded Hock was a first rounder.

nc0gnet0 said:

Obviously he was not a better prospect in the eyes of Lions management, and to date, they have a pretty good record. Much better than the Bears "let's trade the 32nd overall pick" for Claypool or let's use a third on VJJ morons.

So tell me, moving forward, who will be a more integral part of their team, Claypool, or LaPorta?
Which one will be the better use of resources?

OUCH!!!!!

Current Lions management thought Laporta + his rookie salary + picks, was a better prospect than Hockenson +his record setting salary.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
I know the board hates Schmitz but he has a nice Teven Highlight video out from WAS:

Teven is big strong when is back isnt herniated.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Once again showing Remy doesn't know shit.
How are your LaPorta hot takes doing?

LMFAO

Meanwhile, Gibbs has more yards than both Johnson and Herbert combined, as a matter of fact, both Lions RB's could hit 1000 yds.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

LMFAO

Meanwhile, Gibbs has more yards than both Johnson and Herbert combined, as a matter of fact, both Lions RB's could hit 1000 yds.
@remydat

LOL

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

LMFAO

Lol I asked you to bet that he would exceed Clyapool's rookie production and you refused because you didnt believe he could so you and I had the same opinion. He was not going to put up these numbers. We were both wrong.

Gibbs is still not worth a first round pick and the Lions would have been better off drafting someone else.

Jack Campbell still sucks ass and was one of the worst picks of the first round.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol I asked you to bet that he would exceed Clyapool's rookie production and you refused because you didnt believe he could so you and I had the same opinion. He was not going to put up these numbers. We were both wrong.

Gibbs is still not worth a first round pick and the Lions would have been better off drafting someone else.

Jack Campbell still sucks ass and was one of the worst picks of the first round.
LMAO, as always, you were wrong, not unlike when you were telling me that Mooney was better than Amon St. Brown.
How is Herbert doing, btw?
LMFAO

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LMAO, as always, you were wrong, not unlike when you were telling me that Mooney was better than Amon St. Brown.
How is Herbert doing, btw?
LMFAO

You refused the bet so again you didnt believe either.

Except he was as the Lions drafted him in the 1st and if they didnt someone else would have as Hock was a consensus 1st round pick jackass. Not to mention a dude you used to suck off regularly on here.

You like bets. I will bet you LaPorta is not getting 874 yards and 11 TDs as a rookie like Claypool did. Until he does everything you say is just made up bullshit.

So no idea what you are bragging about. Neither of us believed in LaPorta to this extent as you refused the bet.

Also you were wrong about Campbell. You were wrong about Levi. You were wrong about Okudah. You were wrong about the Lions when the Bears smashed them. You were wrong about Goff who played like shit in 2 games about the Bears.

Bascially all you are doing is ignoring when you are wrong and acting like you are always right or claimed LaPorta was going to be this good when your chicken shit ass refused to bet he could put up these stats.

Last edited:

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Not to mention the Lions are going nowhere with Goff…so who cares? Good on them for finally turning themselves into a respectable team, but they are pretenders. I do like them though