**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

2MuchChino

Liked Posts:
Ultimately, I do think Jenkins and Jones both have a future on the team. I just don't think Jones is there YET.

He got a LOT of help on the left side last year. It takes time with those NFL training programs for an offensive lineman to completely remake themselves.

Most of the time you don't see it because a guy like Jones would have been doing this behind a veteran for 2 years, and after 2 full NFL offseasons, he would be in a position to beat out the vet in front of him.

But the Bears cupboard was so bare, he got to play instead. I still would like a decent vet covering Fields' blind side until Jones is fully ready.
Hoping that his being able to play ends up being the best development path for him.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
@bears26 I’m gonna leave this in your hands now so we’re not double tweeting everything

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Shit, he's going to go there. It's his home town and he already said he wanted to play with Myles Garrett and they just cleared $36 mil.

I really wanted him to be one of the big money signings we were going to make.

I don't know much about Jones but from what Bronco fans say he's not worth the contract but is a decent DL.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I wasn't totally enamored with Dre'Mont Jones but that was essentially the one guy this free agent period who was capable of rushing the passer impactfully. There are basically no options if he signs in Cleveland.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I wasn't totally enamored with Dre'Mont Jones but that was essentially the one guy this free agent period who was capable of rushing the passer impactfully. There are basically no options if he signs in Cleveland.
How's about the guy who had twice as many QB hits in less snaps?