**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

monkforasia

Liked Posts:
Just so you guys know Orlando Brown Jr. turned down a six year deal worth a hundred and forty million last summer. Mike McGlinchey might cost half as much as Brown Jr. when this is over. This is not an unreasonable deal and while I understand the Bears not matching it, they better not be giving that same sum to a guy like Jawaan Taylor or Kaleb McGary.
I don't think anyone is going to give him 34m a year....

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Just so you guys know Orlando Brown Jr. turned down a six year deal worth a hundred and forty million last summer. Mike McGlinchey might cost half as much as Brown Jr. when this is over. This is not an unreasonable deal and while I understand the Bears not matching it, they better not be giving that same sum to a guy like Jawaan Taylor or Kaleb McGary.
Armstead who is one of the top lt in the league signed for only 5 years 75 mil last season. Mcglinchey got way over paid

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
People can scoff at the McClinchey deal. And while I agree, it's kinda the way FA is by nature, Sean Payton knows how to put an offensive line together. There are very few to do it better over the long haul. Jerry Jones, Ozzy Newsome and the Shanahan's are the only others that even belong in that conversation.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Who are the best guards on the market? I'm not really concerned missing out on some of these tackles because the Bears are in prime position to draft Paris Johnson or another OT in the draft anyways, but it'd be nice to fill at least one of the guard/center spots in free agency if they can't get a reasonable deal done with these tackles.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I want to be a professional Twitter journalist for a living, what a great job. Just state obvious things, act pompous, retweet schefter and get paid to eat Cheetos on the couch.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Armstead who is one of the top lt in the league signed for only 5 years 75 mil last season. Mcglinchey got way over paid
Terron Armstead was thirty-one when he signed that deal and coming off injury the year before. Also these figures grow massively with the swelling cap, and the lack of other options in free agency means these tackles are going to get lavished.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I want to be a professional Twitter journalist for a living, what a great job. Just state obvious things, act pompous, retweet schefter and get paid to eat Cheetos on the couch.
I agree but with Doritos.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
There will probably be between five and ten runningbacks just as good or better drafted this year alone who will cost basically nothing against the cap for four years. Only one or two of them is likely to get taken in the top fifty picks. This would be a dumb move.
5-10 900 yard 100 rececption RB's?
Are you a complete fucking idiot?

There was exactly 1 other RB with 70+ receptions CMC, Eckler had 107, and 2 with more offensive yards from scrimmage, CMC and Barkley(13 more yards).

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Isn't this the same guy parsons threw like a rag doll, dodged a bullet honestly
Yeah well Jawaan Taylor was a certified bust a year ago and Kaleb McGary's first three years in the league were so bad the Falcons declined his fifth year option (and made basically zero effort to keep him). All these guys have warts, they wouldn't be reaching the market if they didn't.