**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
His strategy for building through the draft was to give away thirty-second overall for a total trash player?

Dude has no idea what he's doing. This free agency period was a trainwreck.
If I’m you disapprove of it, then I’ll approve what he’s doing. The Costanza Principle is in full effect

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Failing to address the DL in free agency means pick # 9 may have to be used for it rather than a more highly rated OT such as Paris.

There is still a lot of money in the Bears coffers, but the targets are falling away.
What happens if Carter drops to nine?

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Nope it's "value buckets".

He signs Walker instead of Jones for DL cause he's Poles the "value bucket" King!
Are you sure Dremont just didn't suck? I mean I watched his 5 minute highlight tape as much as the next guy, but who really can say for sure? Maybe we dodged a bullet!

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
His strategy for building through the draft was to give away thirty-second overall for a total trash player?

Dude has no idea what he's doing. This free agency period was a trainwreck.
Lol again it's been less than 12 hours. I bet you bust a nut before your boyfriend unzips your dress don't you?

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Muhammad didn’t have close to the number of pressures or QB Hits or sacks and Muhammad was playing on a better line
You know this for sure? Have you seen him play? Pretty sure Tennessee has a pretty good defense as well.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
They overpaid for Edmunds. Some of that money should have been directed at the DL.

Your mom should have swallowed instead. Jk.

Anywho, Youll like Edmunds once you see him play.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You know this for sure? Have you seen him play? Pretty sure Tennessee has a pretty good defense as well.
He had a good year without their star DE playing all season

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Hmmm I don’t think he’s an All-Pro, actually.

2x pro bowler, but I saw no all pros.
My fault. I’ve always been a fan, so he is in my book! I like the signing though, wasn’t as big a fan of Jones as others.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
The Bears offensive and defensive lines are legitimately bottom five in the league. The defensive line has less talent than some college programs. Everyone saying "b-b-but wait for the draft" lmao this general manager is like seventy IQ tops. You are going to get runningbacks, wide receivers and maybe a cornerback if you're lucky. I honestly wouldn't rule out off-ball linebacker in the second.

If you still are a believer in Ryan Poles after this you're a dumb person.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
He's very good, I wouldn't say premium. Not an all-pro. iirc, not a lot of splash plays.
I’ve always been a fan of his. Young, and I think he fits into the D perfectly with his speed, size and range at the WLB. I am glad they overpaid for him rather than Jones.

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears offensive and defensive lines are legitimately bottom five in the league. The defensive line has less talent than some college programs. Everyone saying "b-b-but wait for the draft" lmao this general manager is like seventy IQ tops. You are going to get runningbacks, wide receivers and maybe a cornerback if you're lucky. I honestly wouldn't rule out off-ball linebacker in the second.

If you still are a believer in Ryan Poles after this you're a dumb person.
Then go find another motherfucking team. Nobody’s forcing you to be a bears fan.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
It would set the already destitute runningback position even further if the Bears shackled poor Bijan Robinson behind the worst offensive line in the sport just to get stuffed every play and average three yards per carry his first year in the league.