**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
He was used differently at NW than the Bears would. Think he’d be a monster in this scheme.
I mean I'd be happy to have him late 2nd. If I had to choose between him and benton, I'd take benton because he's more likely to be a quality player. AA is boom or bust

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Pretty concerning with Carter with him not being able to finish his drills.
Yeah that's ridiculous especially when i'm pretty sure it's the Georgia coaching staff that sets up the drills for him to run right? Not sure how that all works but they should know what he can or can't do or finish.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
There's been surprisingly little movement with free agent receivers even after Meyers signed.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Don’t know if this was posted earlier but it sounds like that AA kid from Northwestern is rising fast. Bet he’s a 1st rounder now.
If so, the combine and pro day hype moved up this value by about 30 picks. I don't think he'll go in the first. He had nice workouts, but the production wasn't there. A team would have to really think he was completely misused at Northwestern to take him that early. Maybe, though!

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I went from about a 1% chance thinking Carter would fall to the Bears at 9 to like 40% after today.

The weight gain is one thing, but not being able to finish his drills shows you how unserious he is about football. In fairness to him, he is going through a pretty stressful time right now, which could be the main reason for his weight gain, but it's still concerning.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
I went from about a 1% chance thinking Carter would fall to the Bears at 9 to like 40% after today.

The weight gain is one thing, but not being able to finish his drills shows you how unserious he is about football. In fairness to him, he is going through a pretty stressful time right now, which could be the main reason for his weight gain, but it's still concerning.

Working out is a GREAT stress reliever ..

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Yeah that's ridiculous especially when i'm pretty sure it's the Georgia coaching staff that sets up the drills for him to run right? Not sure how that all works but they should know what he can or can't do or finish.
A lot of times NFL Team members will run the pro day but either way there is no excuse for him being that out of shape.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Carter is still going early. Someone will take a chance