**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The media don't forget - they may not mention it, but when someone doesn't follow the group-think, they have long memories....
oh brother. Yeah. Aaron Rodgers is the victim in all this. Better call his mommy..oh wait, never mind.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nah, a lot of the media turned on him when it came out he wasn't vaxxed.
Not for not being vaxxed. For outright lying about being vaxxed. God, you guys spin shit. Talk about group think and foil hats.

WhyTF bring that paranoid about big brother bullshit into a football forum?

Dude is a lying self serving dick that skips camp at the expense of his team and media coverage, is a dick to his backup, coaches and management, scoffs at players on the field but never mind all that. The media hates him because he didn't get the shot. That's it, he's being traded because he didn't get the shot!
yeah-thats-the-ticket.gif

Last edited:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
He lied about his status. He's a cunt.

He actually didn't. At the start of training camp, all Packers players were given a bright wrist band if they weren't vaccinated. His entire team/ staff knew. It wasn't until the first media guy reported it that people thought he lied. He literally showed up and said nothing.
I'm no fan of his but he didn't "lie about his status" He doesn't owe anyone from any media anything.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He actually didn't. At the start of training camp, all Packers players were given a bright wrist band if they weren't vaccinated. His entire team/ staff knew. It wasn't until the first media guy reported it that people thought he lied. He literally showed up and said nothing.
I'm no fan of his but he didn't "lie about his status" He doesn't owe anyone from any media anything.
He did not outright lie, but he misled people. He doesn’t owe anyone shit and media don’t owe him shit. Anyways the fuckers 99% gone and ownership is open for bidding.

GoBears

Liked Posts:

When asked if he was vaccinated, Rodgers said he was immunized. That's lying. He even later admitted that he "misled people" which is as much of an admission you're going to get from him.

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
He, nor anyone else, should have been forced to "reveal" their status. That's doctor-patient privilege. It was a witch hunt. The Cunts are the ones ok with it.
Vaccine status isn't protected under doctor-patient privilege. Stop trying to play a doctor on the internet.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
When asked if he was vaccinated, Rodgers said he was immunized. That's lying. He even later admitted that he "misled people" which is as much of an admission you're going to get from him.

When asked by who? On day one of training camp he was given the scarlet wrist band letter.

If he was asked by rando media or any other person not significant in his life he had the right to tell them he is becoming a actual piece of cheese if he wanted to.

You seem like you're taking it personal. He didn't owe an explanation to anyone. Neither do you.

Me personally? I got 2. and then I shut the fuck up about it. It was no ones business but mine.

Aaron Rodgers just happens to be under a spot light so you think he owed you and explanation via hear say through the media?

Lol. The guy went about living his life. That's not lying.

The " I am immunized" bit is sort of funny. Dumb media fell for it. Packers knew though. All along.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
‘I’ve been immunized.’ The media fell for it because he mislead them. It's called a lie and when you lie to the media, the media responds in kind. Plenty of players didn't get the shot or the scrutiny because they told the truth. Like masks or not, he skated on the mask mandate for unvaccinated players when addressing the media and at the facility as well and got away with it due to that phrase. I couldn't personally care less about whether he got the shot or not but he clearly lied and avoided protocols... until he caught it and the rest came out.

Last edited:

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok back to football. Wtf Poles, taking the evening off?

@sevvy for any rebuttals.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Some people up in here acting desperate, but should know by now that Poles is not gon spend desperate money.

Sheeit, look at the WRs he went into last season with. Dude doesn't give a fuck. He not gon act out of desperatiaon.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Don't think they move him. They'll see if he can learn something from Rodgers probably
Now I understand it, they are bringing in a bigger douche bag than Wilson to mentor him in douche baggery

thedarkstark

Liked Posts:
He, nor anyone else, should have been forced to "reveal" their status. That's doctor-patient privilege. It was a witch hunt. The Cunts are the ones ok with it.
You have to be vaccinated against like 9 different things to attend public school you dumb cunt. You would know that if you weren't homeschooled by your mother-cousin. It's a public health issue, you have zero right to privacy.

I'll bet you shove your AIDS riddled dick into whatever hole you can find because "it's my right to privacy!" Don't ya?

GoBears

Liked Posts:
When asked by who? On day one of training camp he was given the scarlet wrist band letter.

If he was asked by rando media or any other person not significant in his life he had the right to tell them he is becoming a actual piece of cheese if he wanted to.

You seem like you're taking it personal. He didn't owe an explanation to anyone. Neither do you.

Me personally? I got 2. and then I shut the fuck up about it. It was no ones business but mine.

Aaron Rodgers just happens to be under a spot light so you think he owed you and explanation via hear say through the media?

Lol. The guy went about living his life. That's not lying.

The " I am immunized" bit is sort of funny. Dumb media fell for it. Packers knew though. All along.
You seem triggered. I just stated the facts. Reporters asked him if he was vaccinated, he lied and said he was immunized. I guess, if you're sticking up for Rodgers, you can say his deception wasn't a lie. My standard (and nearly everyone else's) is a little higher than that. If a 5 year old says he didn't eat a cookie when in fact, he ate two, that's a lie in my book.

I honestly don't care if he's vaccinated or not. I will call a liar a liar though. He lied. He didn't even have the balls that you had.

Whatever, can we agree that we're all happy he's leaving the North?