**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
No franchise has wasted 32 yrs of HOF franchise QB play so thoroughly and won just 2 Super Bowls. The incompetence is almost criminal. ?
They really should've won more than two with those two QBs but we really can't talk shit with the ineptitude of this franchise.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
They really should've won more than two with those two QBs but we really can't talk shit with the ineptitude of this franchise.
And the worst part is, though I WILL be talking all the shit about that green snot filled sorry excuse for a franchise, that we finally get a QB and meathead, dumbass fans be all like let’s trade him. What in the living Fuck is that shit?

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
As much as everyone wants to talk about AJ brown ‘transforming hurts’ it’s clearly their superior line play that carries the offense, as well as the defense. This is not different from what is going on in SF.
If Poles replaced 4 outa 5 starting OL this off-season I would not be mad. Everyone whining about WR needs to chill. Poles needs some fatties first.