**OFFICAIL** Bears Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
YouTube highlights make you happy?
I’m a season ticket holder. I’m at every home game. My seats are high enough which allows
me to see the defensive looks pre-snap and assess the protection on pass plays. Maybe I’ll take you to a game sometime and teach you something.

It would give you the opportunity to write something intelligent for a change.

You have to buy your own food. It’s my understanding you have a large appetite.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Main thing I took away from todays OTA's is that Claypool is ALREADY hurt.

Nice
Bears will be alright even if Claypool doesnt play another snap in a Bears uniform.

Imagine the poor Bears fan who visited here for the first time and read the last several pages looking for Bears “news”. ?
New Bears fans dont come to CCS lol, the site is not usable for newcomers because of the daily bickering in this thread.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I’m a season ticket holder. I’m at every home game. My seats are high enough which allows
me to see the defensive looks pre-snap and assess the protection on pass plays. Maybe I’ll take you to a game sometime and teach you something.
I tried spoon feeding him basic salary cap concepts when he first arrived here as Biff51, all you will get is long rants ending with "fucktard."
Everyone seated around you would forever hate you.
Unless your seats come with writing lessons and a brain transplant, this is false hope.
Not sure he has accumulated enough laundry change from his wife and children's pockets to survive the day.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Good then teach us why every metric says Justin Fields sucks and only Bears fans think he's the second coming.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Just a PSA:

Noticed a few people asking for behind the paywall content. If you have Firefox as your browser there is a workaround that often bares fruit:

You can click on the reader version which very often gives you a plain text version.
1685631968758.png
Sometimes you can click it when on the website. Sometimes you click the reader then have to refresh. Sometimes you have to click the reader before it displays paywall. Some sites have wised up to this and nothing works.